The Kanima-211-2 No Stiles, Run, Wait

**A/N: Only read this if you chose not to kiss Stiles at the party, run from the Kanima, then wait. If you didn't choose this, go back to "The Kanima-21-2-1 Don't Kiss Stiles Then Run" -Talia571**

Yelling could anger the Kanima and bring it back to finish you off. There are tons of people here, someone's got to notice you lying on the floor, bleeding out. You decide to wait for help. Your vision is blurred, starting to fade to blackness. You weakly turn your head to the side to scan the party, nobody is taking notice. Stiles knew about the lizard, he told you to run. Surely he'll come to get you. As feeling returns to your legs, you begin to feel pain. You cough, blood spurting out your mouth. Nobody is coming, you realize with dread. Your vision is nearly entirely black. You can't move, you lost too much blood and you are weak. You are almost dead.

The last thing you hear is Stiles and Scott running towards you, calling your name. Final drops of blood drip from your mouth, and you slip away. Your memories and your life are no more. You are dead.

**There is no further choice from here. You have died. This is the end of your story. To play again, go back to "The Meeting-1" I hope you enjoyed Teen Wolf Scenario Game! -Talia571**