The Kanima-220-2 Scott, Run, Wait

**A/N: Only read this if you chose to kiss Scott at the party, run from the Kanima and then wait for someone to help you. If you didn't choose this, go back to "The Kanima-22-1-1 Kiss Scott Then Run" -Talia571**

You don't want to anger the Kanima further, so you wait for someone to come and help you. There are tons of people here, someone has to notice you bleeding out here. You lie on the floor, looking around. Nobody is taking notice at all. They just keep on dancing. Your vision is blurred already, and it is worsening by the minute. The paralysis is wearing off and you can now feel up to your knee. You almost wish that you were paralyzed again as the pain hits you. You don't remember the Kanima cutting your legs but then again, you weren't exactly being observant while you were getting mauled.

Nobody is going to help, you realize after a few minutes. Your vision is almost entirely black. You know you will die and it's too late to yell.

Coughing up blood you whisper, "Scott..." You can barely hear the footsteps of Scott and Stiles running towards you, calling out your name frantically. You close your eyes and welcome the painless darkness beckoning you.

**There is no further choice from here. You have died. This is the end of your story. To play again, go back to "The Meeting-1" I hope you enjoyed Teen Wolf Scenario Game! -Talia571**