The Kanima-22-1-2 Kiss Scott Then Hide

**Only read this if you chose to kiss Scott then hide from the Kanima. If you didn't choose this, go back to "The Party-22-1 Kiss Scott" -Talia571**

You decide that your best bet is to hide. Where would you even run if you managed to get out of the house anyways? You dive under the drink table and sit as quietly as possible. This is difficult due to your heavy breathing. The adrenaline begins to wear off and you realize what happened. A giant lizard creature is out there right now. You shudder, tears forming in your eyes. Scott's eyes glowed yellow before you hid and there was a giant lizard. He referred to it as a "Kanima". Clearly he knows a lot more than you do. Derek showed up and headed straight for it. Maybe he knows something too. Something is very bizarre about this town. It makes you quite uncomfortable. What is wrong with this town? The tears now escape your eyes and fall to your cheeks. You listen to the party but nothing sounds out of the ordinary. You peek out from under the table, everybody is still dancing. How could they not see or hear that creature? You ask yourself. It had been quite close to you and Scott but it was very loud so someone must have heard it besides Scott and yourself.

Feet approach the table. You duck back under the table and attempt to control your breathing. The person outside crouches. Your heart stops.

"It's gone now." Scott's voice says from outside the table. You sigh with relief but you are still cautious. Something is strange about him too, it's probably best not to trust him either. You hesitantly crawl out from under the table. He takes your hand and quickly leads you to the side of the house. Derek and Stiles are standing there, waiting for you.

"So I guess you saw what happened?" Scott asks you, concern on his face. You nod.

"There was a giant lizard and your eyes were glowing yellow!" You exclaim, eyes wide. Your hands shake slightly, now that you have time to panic. Scott takes both of your hands.

"What are you?" You ask him.

"He's a werewolf." Stiles states. Scott shoots him a look that appears as if he's saying "Really, Stiles?" You sigh. He's probably telling the truth. After seeing a giant lizard creature, which they called a Kanima, how could you not believe him?

**There is no further choice in this book. There is another book. Teen Wolf Scenario Game: A New Life. You will go to TWSG: A New Life (The Truth-21 Scott)**