The Kanima-21-2-2 Don't Kiss Stiles Then Hide

**Only read this if you chose not to kiss Stiles at the party then when the Kanima comes, you hid. If you didn't choose this, go back to "The Party-21-2 Sorry Stiles" -Talia571**

You tremble as you look around for somewhere to hide. The drink table and other rooms are your only options. Going to another room will take too long. You know that you have to be quick so you dive under the drink table. The table cloth covers you. Tears begin to run down your cheeks. You are frightened, who wouldn't be in this situation? That Derek guy you met earlier today was running toward the creature but he's got to be scared too, right? Stiles told you to hide, but did he get out of there, too? You shake your head. You have no idea what's going on in this town but whatever is, it's scaring you. You can hear the music playing but nobody seems to be leaving. Were you and Stiles the only ones who could hear the creature? It was quite close to you and Stiles so maybe it was too far for them to hear. You decide that survival is more important than theories right now, so you peak out of the corner of the table cloth. Everything seems normal. You can see feet approaching the table, so you quickly put the cloth down and back against the wall.

"The Kanima is gone." Stiles voice tells you from outside the table. You crawl out from under the table. Stiles tells you to follow him. Scott and Derek are standing there.

"You saw that giant-ass lizard, right?" Stiles asks you. You nod your head.

"There are some things we need to explain." Scott says to you. Derek, with his arms folded, nods.

"What was that thing....The Kanima?" You choke out.

"Before we tell you, I think there's something you should see first." Scott sighs. Confusion crosses your face. How much weirder could this get? You wonder. "You have to promise not to tell anyone, though. Can you do that?" You nod slowly.

"Dude, she just got here. Who's she gonna tell?" Stiles raises his eyebrows. You turn your attention back to Scott.

"In Beacon Hills there are..." Scott starts.

"Werewolves. Derek and Scott are werewolves." Stiles interrupts.

"Seriously, Stiles?" Derek sighs.

"What?" Stiles shrugs. You don't know what to think of all this. You don't know if you believe them or not. You did just see a giant lizard creature but werewolves? You don't speak. Derek's eyes flash red then return to normal. You gasp. Werewolf or not, he's not human.

"Listen, it's very important this stays quiet. We need to find out who the Kanima is." Scott's voice drops to a whisper.

"I understand." You nod.

**There is no further choice in this book. There is another book. Teen Wolf Scenario Game: A New Life. You will go to TWSG: A New Life (The Truth-12 No Stiles)**