Ch.5 Nightmare and A Kiss

Start from the beginning

"You think I would actually love you," Austin says.

He pulls a knife out and walks over to me. I sit up and try to crawl away but he grabs me by my hair and yanks me back. He puts the knife up to my throat.

"Jet!! Austin, stop!! Please don't do this!! I'm sorry. I should have died," I whisper the last part.

"Yeah, you should have. I had a life and friends," he says.

I then hear Niall's voice yell out," Max wake up. Please, princess. Wake up,"

I feel the knife come across my throat. I let a bloodcurdling scream.

·Dream Over·

Liam POV• (Before Max wakes up)

I woke up early to go for a run and now I'm in front of me, Max and the boys house. It so weird saying that. I reach the porch of the house and notice there is a big box near the door.

I lean over and pick up the box. I open the door with one hand while holding the box and walk inside. I set the box on the table and open it. There is books and posters inside. There is also a bottle of pills with a note attached to it.

'What's this?' I frown.

I open the note and it reads:

'Dear Liam,

These are Max's posters and books. I know its a lot. She just loves to read. You're probably wondering about the bottle of pills. Well after Austin died she went into a depression state and kept getting mental breakdowns. She still can go back into a depression state which is why she has to take these pills. And sing to her when she starts to have a mental breakdown or has a nightmare it helps to calm her down. I know its sounds ridiculous but it helps. Austin used to sing her whenever she was upset so that is probably why it helps. Call me in a couple weeks I would like to know how everything goes. Tell Max I love her.

-Monica'

After I was done reading the letter, I set it done on the table. Right when I put it done I heard a bloodcurdling scream come from up stairs. Then I heard yelling and footsteps come down the stairs. I look up the stairs to see the worried faces of Zayn and Harry.

"Liam, you need to come up stairs now!! Max is having a nightmare and she won't wake up," Zayn says with a shaky voice.

I nod my head and grab the pills. Zayn and Harry run ahead of me. When we reached Max's room, I hear Max screaming for someone to stop. Niall and Louis are on both sides of her trying to wake her up.

"Jet! Austin stop! Please don't do this! I'm sorry! I should have died," Max screams. Austin? Jet? Who is Jet? Why is she saying she should have died?

I rush over to the bed and grab Max's face between my hands.

"Max ,wake up please, sis," I yell.

Then I see Max open her eyes and look around frantically. She's shaking like crazy. Niall wraps his arms around her and brings her to his chest rocking back and forth and rubbing small circles in her back trying to calm her down.

"Shh, Max, you're okay. Shh it was just a dream," Niall whispers to her.

Max starts sobbing and clutches Niall's shirt tightly. My poor sister. I start shaking and Zayn wraps an arm around me to soothe me. It hurts to see my sister like this. Max is still shaking then I remember the pills.

"Max, you need to take these pills okay, " I say to her. She nods her head.

"I go get some water," Harry says. He leaves.