19.

||H A R R Y||

Tuesday 11th March, 2014.
9:03am, Hackney, London.

My shoulder pushed the door open, my hands occupied with a tray full of breakfast for myself and a particular Katie.

I saw her body on its side and in the position of a foetus, her hands lightly holding the fluffy Disney blanket which Mum bought for her. Shutting the door quietly behind me, I walked to the little wheely table next to Katie's bed and put the tray on the surface.

The room held a dark atmosphere as all lights were off, the only light of everything being Katie's special little nightlight which was attached to the railing of her bed. They were selling them in the hospital convenience shop and I just wanted my baby to have some light in her beauty sleep, okay?!

Gosh.

After pushing the pale blue curtains apart, the sun shined through and I heard the small whimpers and whines coming from a little baby.

"Sleep!" She whined, a laugh coming from yours truly. Her tiny legs slammed on the bed before her nose scrunched up and her eyes squeezed shut. "C'mon sunshine, the sun's shining and that means no whining." I gracefully sat down next to Katie, helping to move the little drips and things away so that she didn't get a harsh tug on them when moving around.

"Head up." I commanded, herself obliging and myself going to fluff her pillows. I got hold of the bed remote connected to the railing and put the head part to sit up so that it could be easier for Katie.

"Why can't I sleep?" She yawned, looking like a little cub. One does not know how hard I tried not to aww. "Because, after breakfast, we're moving." I mindlessly said, bopping her nose and reaching across to try and hold the corner of the wheely table.

Yesterday night, the doctors suggested whether Katie should stay in the hospital in Hackney or whether she should be moved into one of the hospitals near home. I took it upon myself whether this would affect Katie's treatment and I was positively encouraged that no risks would affect my little girl. And so the discussion went on and it was decided that today, we'd go in an ambulance to the nearest hospital near to our house. That way, it'd be easier for Mum and the others. I knew Liam was keen on visiting, wanting to see whether his only niece was fine and well in health. But I immediately told him to be patient and that he could visit her after Katie was settled in her new hospital room.

Succeeding in my little mission, I put it in front of Katie and moving the railings down so that I could move a bit more next to her. "Now, there weren't a lot of good things for breakfast but I bought a box of Cheerios from the shop downstairs. Bianca fixed me up with some milk and all." I whispered the last part, making Katie giggle but it immediately came to an end when she groaned, her hand pressing to her chest.

"Ouchie." She whispered, her face holding a painful front. "Are you alright, love? Does it hurt a lot? Should I call a nurse?" She was quick to shake her head.

"Why?"

"My chest aches because you're not cuddling me." She pouted like a baby and I almost cried because stop, child. You're killing me with the 'feels' as the fans call it.

And did I mention that Twitter has been quite hectic since yesterday? Pictures of me in the hospital released and a large quantity of fans were wishing well and get better soon's for Katie on Twitter.

#getwellsoonKatie and #weloveyouKatie was trending and I took to Twitter to inform the fans that everything was going to be fine with Katie. Ever since Katie was shown to the world, so many people have been supportive of myself having a little girl and it was at this point that it was definite, the boys and I had the most understanding fans in the world.

Sure, they would be out of line at times, but hey, because of them, I'm doing something I love most and with supporters by our side, life was great.

"Cuddle,cuddle,cuddle,cuddle." Cereals were eaten, and cuddles were now being given.

I looked down at my baby and noticed her eyes starting to close. "OI, wake up will ya? We're leaving in a few." The biggest coincidence was that just then, two burly bald headed men entered the room, two nurses coming behind them.

"Bee!" Katie gasped, letting go of me immediately and making grabby hands at an approaching Bianca. "Bianca does nice cuddles." Bianca let out a giggle as she patted Katie's head.

"Excuse Gavin, he's a bit of a moody mouse today. Aren't ya, Gav?" Bianca laughed, raising a brow at one of the men. "When isn't he?" The other mightily laughed, honestly scaring me once he started to walk over to the bed.

"I don't think you're a moody mouse, Mr Gavin." Katie's petite voice stopped all actions and had made Gavin raise a brow at the million time smaller girl.

"T-t-thanks, love. At least someone knows." Gavin, for the first time since he entered the room, gave a nice smile before setting up Katie's bed for leaving. I took it upon myself to pack the remainders of what was left in the room, specifically telling Katie to hold on to the blanket and her Olaf toy. He hasn't been around for a while, has he?

He certainly hadn't for Katie.

She gave the snowman a colossal cuddle, making the ambulance drivers and nurses swoon.

"Let's gooooo!" Bianca skipped slightly with the other nurse, whose name was found out to be Rhiannon, their arms intertwined and making Katie laugh, her smile bright and awake.

Before I had a chance to even blink, we were at the back of the ambulance, my bottom settling in nicely on the rubbery cover of the seats. "I think that's it. Are you comfy?" Bianca asked a yet again sleepy Katie.

She yawned a little "Yes." And started to snuggle the back of her head onto the pillow, fluttering her eyes closed. "It's better if she gets a little shut eye anyway. Rhiannon, I think I can take it from here now." With a silent nod and smile to me, Rhiannon bid her goodbyes to Bianca and left. Did I mention that Bianca would be coming with us, just for any precautions.

"Scoot up." Bianca chuckled, jokingly pushing me aside to make a seat for herself.

I went to hold Katie's hand, the only thing actually keeping me calm. "She's already getting better, a few more days in the hospital and she'll be as healthy as a-" she stopped her words of encouragement.

I raised a brow at her, wondering what she was going to say next.

"Goodness, I'm getting old aren't I? I Forgot what I was going to say!" Bianca face palmed herself and I just laughed at how even though she was older than me, she still acted like she was at the prime of her life.

_______________

A/N: *we're very sorry to say that the author of ILY, Sophie, has passed. Causes of her death are unknown, but she left a letter for her 'babes'.

Dear Bebz, (you guys are not my fans and readers now, you're either my friends or my Beb.)

My death is certain as I have now watched the Perfect music video. Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson are the cause of my death. No stabbing, no shooting, no physicality.

Just their hotness, rawness and their voices in general.

I love you guys.

Sophie xoxo.

#THEBIGREVEALINTHENEXTCHAPTER

#SHEHASANAMERICANACCENTNOW

#WHOISKATIESMUM?

#SHETISGONNAGODOWN

#oh

#ANDHAPPYEARLYHALLOWEEN

||Posted on Tuesday 27th October, 2015.||