10.

||H A R R Y||

Monday 3rd February.
9:30am, London, England.

"I prefer vanilla over chocolate, really." I groaned at the slightly loud voices, one eye opening to see a blurry outline of Katie. Her body was still next to mine but she was sat up.

What surprised me was that there was a phone in her hand.

"I like chocolate bars but I don't prefer it as an ice cream. It's too much." She stated, her face holding one of disgust. I was quick to grab the phone from her hands, a gasp coming from her as she jumped at my immediate action. Whoever she was talking to, better not be important.

"Hello? Who is it?" My voice was quick and worrisome, myself not bothering to check the caller ID. "Harry, it's Liam." Shit.

I'm dead.

I checked the screen of my phone.

Katie had been talking to Liam for over fifteen minutes.

"Liam, hi. The weather's great, isn't it? Such a great day to-" Liam had cut me off.

"To treat your daughter to an ice cream, right? Her favourite is vanilla, I've heard." There was slight anger and sarcasm in his voice, knowing that one of my best friends would be shocked that I'd gotten someone pregnant. "Liam, it's not what it sounds like." My eyes darted to curious little Katie, herself probably wondering what was happening.

"Well it sounds like you got someone pregnant and your daughter is right next to you, mate." The next few seconds were full of silence.

"Liam?" I squeaked, breathing getting heavier on the other side. "Mate, are you okay?" It got heavier.

And heavier.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? WHO THE HECK IS THE MUM? HARRY EDWARD STYLES, MANAGEMENT IS GOING TO KILL YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN!" Liam's voice was so loud that I had to move the phone away from my ear and Katie slightly shrieked at the increase in vocal volume.

"Liam James Payne, I'd highly like it if you shut your pie trap for now. My daughter is in the room and I'd rather her not having a heart attack at the minor age of four!" I sternly said, getting my point across to an angered Liam. "I'm coming over." With that, the connection was cut.

"Why's Uncle Li-Li mad?" Katie innocently asked, her head tilted as the head of Olaf peaked through her armpit, her grip tightly held onto it. "Pft, no. Somebody just put salt in his tea this morning." I covered up for Liam, Katie nodding,

"Aunt Hades did that Mommy once, Mommy poured cold water over her." Katie giggled, myself joining in at the antics of my daughter's humorously psychotic mother.

She always did that to me.

"HARRY, WAKE UP!" She screeched, her hands repeatedly bashing one of my pillows on my bare back. "It's the first day of school and you're making us late!" She whined, my arm mindlessly raising to lock around her neck and pull her down beside me.

"It's only the first day. The school will understand. Now sleep." I could feel her using all her strength to lift her 11 year old body from my wrath.

"HARRY, IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL! WE CAN'T MISS THIS!" She ended it with an 'ugh' and I finally decided to release her from my grip, her body immediately leaving the room.

The next ten minutes were pure bliss as I drifted back into the wonderful world of sleep. But of course, my best friend thought the opposite. A loud scream left my lips as I felt my body have freezing contact with the most coldest water, my body immediately sitting up and my friend staring at me as she laughed her head off.