17.

||H A R R Y||

Monday 10th March, 2014.
11:10am, Hackney, London.

"Are we there yet?" The children sang on the coach, including myself as I almost died of boredom. Finn sighed and sang in a louder voice, "No, we're not!"

"Hi Harry." I heard that annoying nasal voice yet again from behind me, my head turning to show a giggling Martha my faux smile. The woman was thirty five years old and a mother of six, i was once known to have a one time encounter with an older woman but that was it.

It was fake and a stupid idea from Modest!.

"Hi Martha." She fluttered her thickly clumped eyelashes at me, the other Mother next to her gasping at our 'attraction' to each other.

I heard that Mum, also referred to as Harper, say that I was attracted to her 'everlasting beauty' one hour into our ride to Hackney City Farm. Mum always told me to respect my elders but these were just being disgusting and forcing a feeling on me I didn't even want to have.

I'm not even surprised if this is normal for her.

"So, how do you get your hair so lusciously beautiful?" I just stared at the woman in pure weirdness, wondering as to why Finn made me sit at the front with him. Thank god there was two seats on one side and three on the other. I'm sure you know who occupied the seat next to me.

"Are you okay, princess?" I ignored the older woman behind me, my arm going around my sick little girl. Katie did mention to me that she didn't like riding coaches but I didn't know it was this bad. She'd already been coughing a whole lot since last night and I had to bring her to my bed at 2 in the morning just to keep a good eye on her.

The last two hours were spent with three bags filled with vomit and Katie couldn't even have a lot of medicine (I packed all typed into my backpack.) since she was still at a minor age. A lot of Medicine isn't good.

I looked at my baby with sympathy as she gave me a lazy thumbs up and tiring smile, but I definitely knew that her positive actions most definitely weren't positive. Her vibrant green eyes weren't vibrant anymore, they were glazed with tears and it just hurt to see them decorating her once rosy cheeks when she puked her guts out. Throughout this whole car ride, her dimples only peeked out once.

This morning, I'd let her hair flow with a flower crown on her head but all had to be changed when she started puking. To keep her hair out of her face, I'd made her hair into a secure French braid and put her crown away into my bag.

"We can stay in the coach if you want to. You didn't sleep all night, I'll ask Finn if they'll let you and I stay in here?" She immediately shook her head.

"Sorry to interrupt, Harry, but I think it'd be better for Katie if she got some fresh air." My eyes went to my sick one to see her acceptance or rejection at Finn's offer.

"Please? I wanna see the ponies." She pouted, myself not able to say no to her adorable face.

"We're in for the ponies." I nodded to Finn, the older man agreeing and attending to his bored twins straight after.

"We're here." I heard the coach driver say to the head teacher, my head turning to the left and seeing the other coach park a few metres away from us.

Mrs Bainbridge, the head teacher of Katie's school, got up from her seat which was right at the front next to the driver and tightened her ponytail before announcing the arrival to the children.

I already heard some chaperoning Mums and rare Dads waking up their little ones from their sleep or just telling them that we'd arrived for our farm trip. I just whispered to my little one, "We'll take some cool pictures of you sitting on a pony and send them to Aunty Gemma, yeah?"