5.

||H A R R Y||

Friday 31st January, 2014.
10:07pm, Harry's Mum's Home, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.

"Right, Katie's had her bath, brushed her teeth, changed into a fresh pair of pjs and she is now securely tucked and sleeping soundly after I read her one of her favourite books which is The Very Hungry Caterpillar." Gemma gave me a full rota on Katie's night routine as she plopped down next to Robin on the couch.

I would've thought of it to be quite useless, but still, it gave me a slight security that Katie was being well looked after.

"Right, I found the number." I got up from my seat next to Mum, one hand holding the birth certificate and the other holding my phone.

Katherine Anne Styles.

I had to owe it to her.

Even if It was her decision to leave, she still gave our child my family name.

Even If I wasn't with her for the past five years, she actually tolerated seeing my name next to our daughter's.

"C'mon then, I'm missing my Eastenders marathon because of you." Gemma scoffed, crossing her arms and snapping me out of my trance.

Everything felt like a long dream to me.

My fingers dialled the number, each anticipated second causing my heartbeat to increase by a lot. Just by one answer, I'd get the confirmation if that little girl was actually my daughter.

I don't know what I'd do if she was.

All I know is that it'd be my full time duty to do what's best for her and protect her with all I have and all that I am.

"Hello, Florida Department Of Health, how may I help you?" My breath had caught in my throat and I had lost all means of oxygen, nothing able to leave my mouth.

But what if she wasn't my daughter?

What if her mum was just absolutely bonkers and had slept with a man that was highly similar to me?

So many questions went through my head, and the little angel on my right kept on telling me to let it travel out of my ear.

"Uh, hello, I wanted to ask about a birth certificate?" I then heard a sigh from the obviously irritated male. "Sir, everybody has questions about a birth certificate. Do you have a newborn?" I was quick to deny the question.

"Sir, you're just wasting my time." And now he was irritating me.

"Katherine Anne Styles. She was born on the 15th of June in 2009, at the University Of Miami Hospital. I wanted to know about the certainty of the birth certificate." I told the man the information from the birth certificate, my eyes looking down at it in my hand.

My name was next to Father Of The Child, and it just gave me all sorts of emotions.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask your name before I go through the archives." He asked, my name leaving my mouth immediately.

"Harry Edward Styles."

I heard the man start to choke, my face pulling an expression of disgust as my sister started to laugh.

She must've heard the inhumane sounds of salivated gurgling.

"M-M-Mr Styles, I-I-I'm so sorry for my behaviour. I-" I cut the man off, not bothered to heard his apologies. "I expect not a single soul to know about this, it's between me and you." I warned the man, not wanting a big fuss about a supposed child potentially being mine.