16.

||H A R R Y||

Friday 22nd February, 2014.
3:01pm, London, England.

"VANNIE'S THE MONSTER!" Valerie's screams crowded the house as harsh sprints on wood could be heard from three terrors.

"WHY AM I ALWAYS THE MONSTER, IT'S NOT FAIR!" Vance's voice replied in a shout, screams and squeals coming closer and closer to the kitchen only to finally show three four year olds running through the sliding doors and into the back yard, where many outdoor toys were strewn.

"Gotta love the kids." Finn chuckled to himself before shaking his head and taking a sip of his coffee, his hair still stood up after a long day of teaching little terrors(his words, not mine.). His pink tie, which Valerie herself had told me she picked out today for her Daddy, was loosely hanging around his neck. The top buttons to his black shirt were unbuttoned and his grey slacks remained the same as I saw him from this morning.

Myself being the nice bloke I was, I offered Finn a visit to my abode with the twins since Katie wanted some play time and I wanted to just... Talk. Although Finn was quite the chatterbox.

"I heard Katie's settled in well at school." That had gained my attention as laughs could be heard in the distance, keeping a smile on my face as I waited for Finn to continue. "Her teacher's saying that she's learning how to write her name quite neatly, which might I add, god help her with the name Katherine, and that she's quite advanced from the other four to five year olds in her class." My daughter's vast intelligence made me feel proud as I had the most smirky smirk on my face.

Here my daughter was, using big words while I'm using smirky smirk.

"And as a treat for the Reception and Year 1 tots, there's going to be a trip to a farm. For which the school's taking in parent chaperones." My facial expression remained the same as Finn bobbed his head.

"That's good." Finn sighed at my reply, shaking his head.

"Parents."

"Okay?"

"I'm a father."

"I think I know that, Finn." I laughed in irony, slapping my knee.

"I am friends with a dimwit."

"Hey!"

"YOU ARE THE PARENT, HARRY! MIGHT I REMIND YOU THAT YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER!" Finn whisper yelled, making me jump and almost spill my... Now finished hot beverage.

Alrighty then.

"I want you to come as a frickin' chaperone so that I'm not the only lad stuck between ten women."

"Ten?"

"The dads never participate and I don't blame them. All the Mums do is talk about how another Mum wore a last season Michael Kors bag and 2008 edition Gucci heels whilst dropping off her stroppy antichrist of a daughter at school." After that large ramble, Finn took a deep breath.

"Please say yes so that I don't go through this torture by myself."

"Last season Michael Kors bag?" I breathed, trying to hide my horror at such distaste for fashion.

"It was hideous I tell you, the most horrid shade of orange to live and roam our beloved World." He comically gagged.

"Lord, give us strength." I whispered, doing the sign of the Cross.

"OKAY, so are you coming or not?"

"Yeah sure, I get to ride a horse, don't I?" My one dream was to ride a horse and feel my hair swooshing into the sunset.

"Do you have a horse riding license?" He asked.

"There's such a thing?"

"I kid, I kid." Finn was making farting sounds with his mouth while he laughed at his own pun, pointing towards the garden where our children were... Where did they get face paint from?

Oh wait, Gemma bought it for Katie.

What worried me was that it was as if they were in an American rugby match and just- tackling each other. But it was fine, they laughed it out as the scene played out a mere couple of metres away from me.

"Finn, you're a bloody disappointment, mate." I kept back my laughter as best as I could as I held a bottle of tomato ketchup.

Finn just pushed his head back, forming a slight double chin but with the derpiest face he could make. "How are we friends again?" Finn asked.

"I believe it was because you said I had an arse, and that I wasn't one." Both him and I nodded our heads at a little 'flashback Friday'.

"Those were the days, man." He sighed, myself agreeing before I let out a shout.

"HEY, THAT'S MY LINE."

______________

A/N: ELLO ELLO, SOPHIO LE CHEERIO IS 'ERE.

I'm a true British person LMAO.

ANYWAY HIIIII. I MISSED YOU LOT BUT SCHOOL IS TOO OVERWHELMING AND I'VE BEEN SLACKING OFF TOO MUCH WITH THIS FIC AND I'M SO SORRY THAT I'LL JUST SLAP MYSELF *slaps self*

YA HAPPY?!

YA BETTER BE CUZ IM IN TEARS SINCE WMYB IS PLAYING ON MY SPOTIFY SHUFFLE ANDNFJFKKFKCKRMFK.

Help.

AND OMF, I'VE BEEN SLACKING ON MY ALTERNATIVE BOOK TOO FML. SCHOOL CAN SUCK MY DING A LING.

I don't have a ding a ling, I was born with ti**ies. I'M SORRY YOU DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT.

A'right, school updates. Last two years at high school and THE MOST IMPORTANT YEARS OF MY LIFE FUCK.

Like, if I don't do good, I'm dead.

BUT ANYWAY, I THOUGHT MATHS WAS GONNA BE A NIGHTMARE BECAUSE I HAD A TEACHER WHO everybody SAYS IS MEAN BUT HE'S ACTUALLY REALLY COOL AND THE OTHER DAY WHEN I ASKED HIM TO CHECK MY BOOK, HE TICKED EVERYTHING AND GAVE ME A HIGH FIVE.

AND THEN I'M DOING GOOD IN MY GCSE CHILDCARE'S FIRST ASSIGNMENT AND I'M SO PROUD LIKE I'M CONCENTRATING GOD BLESS.

Alrighty, that's it with this week's episode and I'd just like to say that next chapter is most probably going to be the zoo trip and it's gonna be da bomb.

Can't wait to write it out.

And I loved this Finarry chapter because they are my Brotp in this book and it was just so banterful and yeah, Sam Claflin plays Finn.

Fun fact; I forgot and didn't actually know that his name was Finnick in The Hunger Games. Oops.

Ps; I'm sorry this chapter was small, I just wanted to get something up for you guys and I've decided I'm gonna shorten my chapters up to like half of the amount I usually write, just so that I'm self encouraged that I can actually finish it before I update and yeah.

Later Bebz.

Sophie xoxo.

||Posted on Friday 18th September, 2015||