2.

||H A R R Y||

Thursday 30th January, 2014.
8:48pm, Harry's Home, London.

"Gemma, stay on the phone." I whispered, slowly making my way towards the door. I could hear heavy patters of rain in the distance, making contact with the Tarmac pavement. "You're such a downright wimp, y'know that?" She laughed, but telling me immediately after that she'll stay.

I couldn't see anybody through the glass screen of my front door, the mosaic and coloured glazing giving me a view of nothing. Fudge's sake.

Knocking became more immediate as the person probably planned to break down the door. "Stop being like those dumb people in horror movies and go open the damn door, you stupid excuse for a muscly man." I gasped in hurt.

"Hey, I'm muscly and darn well built, I don't see you having a six pack." I retaliated, stopping in my tracks. "Oh, will you shut up? You had a pudgy little tummy four years ago. The music industry changes everybody, my little brother." I face-palmed.

"What did I do to have you as my older sister?" I groaned, completely ignoring the knocking on the door. "Mum and Dad decided to do the deed a second time, look where that got them." I cringed at the nasty thought.

"Ewwwwww, the image is stuck in my head." I chuckled as my sister squealed in disgust. "Hey, go open the bloody door, will you?" I almost tripped over my own feet, a grunt leaving my mouth as I continued to the door.

"My brother is bambi, I swear to god." I heard Gemma sigh. My hand went to grab the keys from the side table next to the door and putting the home key in the door key hole. "Tell Mum I love her and I still hate you." I whimpered, already hearing my sister swear the most colourful words.

"Ugh, bye, you butthole." I bid farewell to my older sister, highly enjoying our humorous banter. I pulled open the mahogany door, seeing not a body in sight and just rain.

"Hello?" I asked, slightly raising my voice as my eyes looked around the surrounding area. All I could feel was cold air hitting me and the rain getting heavier. "Hey, down here, mister!" I heard a squeaky and high voice, my eyes looking down and seeing a little girl soaking wet.

My first thought was to pull her inside, so I did. She put her index finger up and turned around, pushing her oversized pink luggage aswell. My eyebrows furrowed.

Who was she?

I quietly shut the door behind me, my eyes closing and thinking if I knew this child from somewhere. Lux's friends? Did one of my cousins get a girl pregnant?

Oh dear lord.

I turned my body, the little girl not being there anymore.

"Where'd you go?" My feet were quick to follow the drops of water, leading to my kitchen. "What?" I muttered at the sight in front of me. There was a small pile of a jacket and backpack on the floor, the little girl straining to get on the swirly countertop stool.

"Um, do you need help?" I offered my assistance, to which she turned her shiny blonde haired head and nodded with a polite "please." Leaving her pink heart-shaped lips.

I walked towards her, my hands holding her little body by the waist and standing her on the countertop. I could care less about the dripping mess she was making on it. "Hi, I'm Katie." She cheerily said, putting her hand forward for me to shake. I just stared at her in awe.

"This is where you shake my hand." She whispered, her face leaning forward to tell me. I snapped out of my trance and she stood straight with the most beautiful smile ever, her baby teeth in view.

"Uh, Harry." After I introduced myself, she started giggling. I raised a brow towards her reaction, her eyes settling on me and her giggles immediately stopping. "I know who you are, silly." She snorted, booping my nose and making my eyes close and squint and open again.

"And might I ask what you're doing here?" I asked, my arms crossing as I waited for an answer. What parent leaves their child?

"C'mere. It's a secret." She clenched and unclenched her fingers, calling me towards her .

"Closer." I went closer.

"Closerrrr." I was merely inches away from her.

"A tiny little more." I sighed and went closer, the slightly curled ends of my hair by my ear tickling her cheeks and making her giggle. I couldn't resist not to smile.

"Okay, you ready?" I nodded.

"You're my Daddy."

___________

A/N: oh shit, she threw the D-BOMB.

Someone call the po-po!

Jk, she's the offspring of Harry.

She's already probably worth a million dollars.

Rich kids problems, I swear to god.

Hehe.

Bye.

Sophie xoxo.

||Posted on Saturday 23rd May, 2015||