Chapter 10

CW// Under age drinking, and drugs

AN// THIS STORY IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!! TO CONTINUE READING MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT THAT SOME PLOTLINES, NAMES, AGES, AND PEOPLE WILL CHANGE. THANK YOU FOR BEARING WITH ME AS I WORK TO MAKE THIS EXPERIENCE MORE VALUABLE TO YOU.

Sitting in the back of Sam's shitty little Ford Ka was an interesting experience. They were parked in Brair's garage after driving around for who-knows-how-long. Brook got to see some of the girls favorite stores, and she made mental note to check them out.

Despite the fruity smell the girls had, they ended up pulling out a bottle of vodka. Brook had denied it the first time around, but eventually took a few swigs straight from the bottle as the night progressed.

The conversation was light, and the radio was set to a low enough volume to where it didnt inturrupt conversation, but you could still clearly hear what was being said, and played.

It was nice.

"So tell me. How...did you even end up with..this?" The brunette motioned, the few sips of alcohol having a deliberate effect on her tolerance; affecting her speech.

"Please. Don't even with that! I ended up perfectly fine, thank you" Brair shot back, a smug look on her face. "NO no no! NOT like that. I mean, I had to shimmy my ass halfway down a building!"

Brooklyn raised her arm to show the scratches which had slowly begun to redden. It was comparable to a cat scratch, visually, and it didn't hurt. It was just enough to show her escapades of the night.

"Well, I am a bit older than you.." She trailed off, bottle in hand. "It's not like they really condone it, but they get that its apart of the whole attachment process..." Brair finished her sentence with the cadence of mocking and slight understanding. It was like she knew she needed to mesh with it, but didn't like it.

"What do you mean older than me? It's not like there's a huge difference between us, anyway."

"She's off her rocker" Jennie popped in, grabbing the bottle from Brair. "It's not about age, its about the fact that, she" the artificially blonde girl took a swig between her words "does what she wants, when she wants."

"It's apart of the process!!" Brair bit back "You wouldn't get it! You got fostered out as a baby. Shove off"

Brooklyn let out a small laugh before reaching her hand out, getting the bottle in return. she took a swig before looking towards sam.

"i'm good, thanks. I have to drive."

Brook shrugged and took another drink before handing the bottle back.

"Okay, you hog! Tell us something" Jennie borderline shouted. Brook couldn't tell if it was the drink, or if she was always like this.

Sam spoke before Brook could answer "Her new grandma is in town! isn't that annoying? It's like when Angela randomly came over unannounced!"

"Yeah...annoying is one way to put it..........who's Angela?" Brook responded, throwing her head back. She was positioned backward with her back against the dashboard, and her knee's touching the back of the car seat.

"UHG! My bitch step-mum! She and my dad are an actual pain in the ass! If you're going to fight over where you work every week, do something about it!" Brair shot back, grabbing the bottle and taking a worryingly-long swig.

"I need a fag." Jennie pipped out.

"OH! I think Brook can one-up you on that!" Sam retorted back, turning and grabbing a pink lighter and a pipe from the middle console of the car. "Oh, yeah!" Brook shot out, quickly fumbling for her purse. She unzipped it and rummaged for her little baggie before handing it to Sam to pack.

"Holy shit, you weren't kidding earlier when you said we weren't on the same level!" Brair shouted, clapping her hands together. "Well, it's not like either of the Guys knows!" Brook quickly clarified, waving her hands in front of the girls. "I think they'd actually kill me.."