Ain't nobody

Waking up next to Klaus was something Caroline thought never ever would happen again. And the first time it was not like they shared a comfortable bed or any of the quiet starry eyes which could no more deny what was going inside of them. Yet there was this tug of war inside of Caroline.

First you put your arms around me

Then you put your charms around me

I can't resist the sweet surrender

Now we are flying through the stars

And she let's him pull her close and kiss her once again and everything was oblivion.

*******

I've been waitin' for you
It's been so long
I knew just what I would do
When I heard your song
It filled my heart with your bliss
Gave me freedom
You knew I could not resist
I needed someone

Now we're flying through the stars

Elijah kissed Elena holding her so dearly in his arms- could this dream be so very real - he asked himself over and over again as he dreamt of this moment so many times. It was like universe gave him the biggest bliss there was. Was he allowed to be so happy?! A dark line crossed his heart and he now squeezed Elena tighly as he thought she would disappear in the next minute and all would be a dream.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?!"- he said.

"No"- Elena replied.

"I do."- Elijah said.

"You do?"

"Always"- he uttered now kissing her dearly and she added-

"Forever"- she slipped kissing him back.

********

Captured effortlessly
That's the way it works
It happened so naturally
I did not know it was love
The next thing I felt was you
Holdin' me close
What was I gonna do?
I let myself go

*

Ain't nobody
Loves me better
Makes me happy
Makes me feel this way
Ain't nobody
Loves me better
Ain't nobody
Loves me better, than you

Damon slid his hand down Bonnie's back following with gentle pecks making her skin bump up with pleasure and sweet desire. She turned slowly meeting his ocean blue eyes totally merging with hers as he now pulled her closer in a passionate kiss filling their souls with deep sensation of this love that rippled with happiness of a universe finally uniting twin flames as one.

******

******

For a night and a day all was like someone let enchantment work its will. That enchantment was true love. There must be balance and balance was met with souls finding their kindred ones.