It's about Magic

A/N- This great new song from Kat Graham-Secrets-so inspired me to write another Bamon story, but their friends are there as well. The song is so perfect for Bamon.
Time-line- Months after Bonnie returned from the fake world. Elena was not put to sleep,nor did she take the cure and she did not get back with Damon. Alaric got married to Jo, and Kai returned from the other fake world and he is different, a split personality. But it's mostly about Bamon love drama.
***********

"Ugh, if you want to do this right then you have to listen to me!"-Bonnie stopped Damon in his track shutting the door so he could not exit with just a flip of a hand.

"What are you doing??"-Damon was not happy about her stopping him from going out to face Kai.

"He can help us"-Bonnie now said.

"Since when have you changed your tune?!?"- Damon looked at her with his blue eyes blazing at her.

"Since I found out he posseses Luke's valuable magic in him"-Bonnie said.
"Seriously, and I so wanted to rip his head off."-Damon said disappointed.
"Trust me, I know how you feel. But no can do"-Bonnie said.

"Right. I will keep it cool"- Damon said mellowing down a little bit.
"We need to find out what your mother is up to!"-Bonnie added.

"Stefan has got that covered"-Damon said.

"Right."-Bonnie said.
"Right."-Damon then said and they stood in an awkward silence for a second.

Bonnie's eyes now indicated a what?!
Damon moved with his hand towards the door uttering-"yeah, I should be going."

"Yeah, you should."- Bonnie said gulping a bit.

Oh, yeah, when they didn't have to pursue the Gemini heretic witches mess, or Lily Salvatores odd behaviour, or the Parker family conspiracy, they found themselves in a lot of awkward moments as their feelings for one another were giving them a lot of sleepless nights and loads of food for thought. And the they kissed the other day, as they were under Kai's magic that resembelled compulsion.

"Do you want to talk about?"-Damon now said amd Bonnie knew he was refering to the kiss.

"No."-Bonnie said-"it was magic"
"It was magic??!"- Damon repeated his eyes twinkling a bit.

"Not what you think magic! Magic making us kiss... Kai playing his stupid games"

"Right."-Damon said-"I am out of here"
And he went out.
And Bonnie wanted to call him back or ran to him. But, she didn't.

She felt like it was better to forget it and push whatever she felt away. But it was killing her.

Kiss your lips under the sky

That should be you and I

Two people nothing to hide

Baby, wouldn't that be nice

Take me to church

Or take me home

I wanna be close but with the lights turned on

All the feelings and all of the lies are killing me

Cause I am into you

All of my secrets turn me on cause nobody knows

My guilty conscious has gone wrong

Has left me with all of my secrets
keep unknown
...

Take me to a crowded room

Put your hands under my dress

Let everyone see the truth

somebody should guess

...

All of our feelings and all of our lies are killing me

Cause I am into you

Damon looked back at the Bennet house and his feelings ripped him.