Taunting Me

Damon slipped his head under the water. He opened his eyes watching throught the water into nothingness and the blured vision travelled away into a daydream. 

"Bon..."- he got out of the bath- "what are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here?! Let me see."- she put her deep thinking face on and tje neared him playfuly-"Maybe I had enough of pretending and maybe I have come to do this- she now kissed him and Damon pulled her right into the tub with him.

"Daamon!!"- Stefan's voice now brought him back to the rude reality.

"WHAT?"- Damon swished out of the bath dressing within a second as Stefan relied that Lily had opened the mock door leading into a secret tunnel.

All three of them now went down the steps leading undearneath the house, coming to a big chamber room that looked like a glorified wine cellae, but instead there were chairs arranged in a circle and a desk and five chest of drawers. She frantically looked for something among very dusty boxes.

"I think it's time

Lily went to, what would be a third chest of drawers opening the second drawer. She whizzed through all the boxes that were there annoyd that one item she was looking for was missing.

"And what is it that we are looking for??"- Damon demanded in a sarcastic tone of voice.

"A compass!"-Lily said.

"A compass??"- Damon repeated-"maybe you could tell us why and what the hell has gone into you all of a sudden?"

Lily now faced Damon with a serious look-"Have you really researched the Gemini witches??"

"Please, can you just give me a straight answer?!"-Damon eas losing his patience.

Stefan listened to them, but found interest in a series of books written in an unknown language. They were perfectly preserved.

"Mother, I think it is time you talked... and startung with the real truth would be nice!!"- Damon now urged Lily to finally come forward with what she was hiding.

"You want the truth??"- Lily sighed.

"It would be a good start for us!!"- Stefan now joined them.

"I don't think you will like the truth!!"- Lily then went on.

"Try us!!"- Damon said. Stefan seconded that.

Lily now took a deep breath. Many times, during her imprisonment she thought of her life, mulling over and over again all the events that had happened. At times she wished she did die of TBC.

"You know how much your father hated vampires, but you don't know why, and it wasn't because of me!"- Lily then said.

"Well, he sure built this secret meeting place!"-Damon said.