There is a reason

"You will always run away, won't you. Even though what really is deep down in your heart tells you that it is one real thing...you will run away..."- Klaus said to Caroline.

"You...You can't...not you."- Caroline felt rage flowing out of her and she hated that she couldn't find the right words for some reason against what was going on inside of her.

"Not me? Who then? Stefan??"- Klaus threw back at her.

Caroline now couldn't believe what she was hearing accompanied with a huge whiff of jealousy streaming from Klaus' eyes.

"Are you spying on me??"- Caroline then said.

"No."- he denied it.

"You are?!!!"- Caroline then said and continued- "that is something you so would do!!"

Having found himself in a very peculiar position, Klaus tried to minimize the gravity of the fact that he had someone report on her and that he had personally checked up on her.

"I heard."- he said.

"Really??Ha!"

"Yes. I will not deny it."- Klaus said. Yeah, Caroline was the one. The one that changed so much inside of him. Ignited his very being with the thought that maybe love is worth it all. But he knew that she resented all that he had done, and it stood in front of them like deadwood.

"I need to go."- she then said forcing herself to break away from this.

As always he could anticipate her move, and now just as she was to swish away he stopped her gently taking hold of both of her arms, looking her deep in the eyes. Caroline gulped breathing heavily now.

"I meant what I said back then"- he whispered still keeping the gaze fixed as if he were to compel her-"You promised..."- Caroline now slipped referring to their last meeting in the MF woods.

"I didn't break my promise, did I?"

"No."- Caroline said faintly, as she was the one that came to 'his' town. All that was, all that is was here and now.

She kissed him, despite her reason making thousand objections.

********
Elijah was stunned at Elena's unexpected kiss, to which he responded with exuberation.

She did the same as he had done to her in the gazebo in Willoughby. Was it just stealing a kiss because an opportunuty presented itself, or something much deeper was being tested.

The truth, as always was in Elena's heart, loudly chiming that it affecred her more than she expected.

And there was this mellow look accompanied with a beaming gladness. Whatever reason pulled her to do it, showed her that she felt a great deal for Elijah.

Where did they go from there??

"Elena.."- he finally uttered.

"Elijah- huh... I just...yeah..."- and her heart switched to anxiety and other clumped up emotions.

"Somethin is not quite right?!"- he stated.

Elena now moved slightly away from him, looked on the ground ans then at him being fully aware that there was nothing she could hide and taking a deep breath said frankly-
"I made a total mess of everything"

******

Where was Bamon? Oh, yeah- in the hug.
Bonnie felt the warmth of Damon's embrace flowing right through her and like so maby times before gave her comfort but also the undecover notion that she so mattered to him to the point that feelings of love weaved in his heart as well as hers.

She moved slightly out of his hug, brushing off her tears from the cheeks with a palm of her hand.
"New Orleans is not the right place I know- can you overlook this major galactical glich and. just- ok, I deserve everything I get - but I meant what I said- believe it or not it is the truth- "

"It's the truth??"- Bonnie said partly still stunned by the declaration and partly filled with sheer gladness.

"The truth!"- Damon uttered and now looked at her not as Damin the vampire, cicky, full of himself, arogant at the best of times, but as Damon, the man, who shone vulnerability from his clear blue eyes waiting for this girl to put him out of his misery.

Bonnie reacted in the manner opposite from his expectations-
she step forward placing her hands on his face giving him a small peck at first on the lips looking up at him for a split second and he now pulled her in with his hands sliding up her lower back pulling her in a kiss deepening with every motion making their emotions burst open.

There were zillion reasons why all three couples were drawn to one another expressing what really laid in their hearts at this particular moment in time and pretty much always and forever.