"And that proves?" Levi asked.

"That you should totally ask him to dance!" Hanji exclaimed. "Go, my child, mingle!" Hanji then pushed Levi into the dancefloor as the others followed behind.

"Hanji, I swear, I will cut off your fucking arms," Levi threatened.

"Thank you," Hanji replied. "Now let's dance!" Hanji continued to drag the shorter boy to the dancefloor and began to do her rendition of whipping.

"Hanji," Levi stared at his friend like she was insane. "Why the fuck are you whipping to Taylor Swift?"

Hanji stopped whipping for a few seconds to take in the song. She was indeed whipping to "Shake it Off," which was a rather odd song to whip to. "Because it's LIT!"

"Taylor swift is anything but lit," Erwin murmured.

However, the song came to a close. But Hanji was still whipping despite there being nothing to whip to for a good few seconds. It quickly shifted to Ed Sheeren's "Thinking Out Loud."

Hanji joined in as soon as possible. "When your legs don't work like they used to before!" She bellowed awfully to the song.

"Because you're crippled," Levi added.

"What?" Hanji asked, she had already found out why. Levi swung a kick at her legs which made her fall on her butt. "That isn't how the song goes!"

"I know that!" Levi snapped back.

✎At the same time✐

Marco noticed that Jean was watching Mikasa from a distance. She was slow danging to "Thinking Out Loud with Eren and exchanging a few words.

Marco could tell Jean wasn't necessarily hurt by this, but he was conflicted. Marco knew that after Jean had gotten over a huge crush on her for years now, he would still experience moments where he would find bits and pieces of feelings for her.

Marco sighed as he walked up to Jean. "Hey," Marco said over the music.

"Hey," Jean said back.

"Wanna dance?" Marco forced it out of him. It was a lot harder then he thought it would have been. Not that he didn't want to dance with Jean. In fact, he wanted to. It was just something else that felt... Odd. But a good odd.

Jean stared at Marco. "To a slow song?"

Marco shrugged. "Why not?"

"But no homo, right?" Jean asked.

Marco froze. No homo. No homo? Was Jean serious. All he wanted was to cheer up Jean and the only thing he was worried about was looking slightly like a homosexual.

Marco simply smiled at Jean. "You know what? I'll just go and get a drink. See you in a bit, I guess." Marco walked away feeling slightly disappointed as he thought he heard Jean call after him. It wasn't then until he began to acknowledge the possibility that maybe... Just maybe, there was a chance that Marco was attracted to Jean.

✎a few minutes later✐

"My feet are killing me!" Hanji complained.

"After you took off your heels to dance on the filthy floor with your filthy feet?" Levi asked.

"Dancing is hard," Hanji complained.