"Nothing, never mind.. just drive me home." Lauren demanded. She didn't want to talk about the fact that Camila weeks ago told her she thought they weren't good for eachother and now she agreed with the Doctor that they were in fact 'insanely good together' it hurt her. That's why she was lashing out to Camila.

When they stopped in front of Lauren's apartment Camila locked the doors.

"Open up."Lauren demanded. "No. Tell me what I said that hurt you like this." Camila said sternly.

"You agreed with the Doctor that we are good together but weeks ago you told me we were anything but.." She finally confessed. "Now let me out."

"What is the deal about that? Okay I may have said that to the doctor but why is it such a big deal? You take things too literally. You still have feelings for me." The other girl accused her.

"Fuck you! Now let me out of this car before I will do something!" Lauren yelled. Camila just challenged her. "Like what? You're stuck in this car. Liam is not waiting for you is he?" Camila mocked her. Lauren was getting angrier with the minute. Camila was acting really childish right now. She was hurting her on purpose.

"Shut up! You are crossing lines right now. If you don't let me out of this car I'm gonna lose it!" She tried again but Camila just scoffed. "No because stupid Lauren here gets mad at me for one stupid sentence which didn't even mean anything and now she needs to get out of this car to suck Liam's dick."

Pats! Lauren hit Camila in the face.

Ouch! That was quite painful, Camila thought to herself. She held her cheek as she looked at Lauren.

"Let me out.." The green eyed girl said as her eyes filled with tears. Camila unlocked the car to let her out.

She then watched as Lauren dissapeared.

She wanted to scream at her and tell her she had no right to touch her, but was that true? Because when Camila thought about it she did cross the line a little.

She didn't notice how long she had been inside the car when suddenly she saw Liam knocking on the window.

She stepped out.

"I thought you were different! Lauren has been doing nothing but cry! Do you have any idea what-" he continued scolding her but she grabbed his collar and pushed him back.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that! You are nothing! I'm going inside to talk to her you stay here!" He took another step back. His hands up in surrender. "I just care about the girl mate, you should respect her and not talk to her the way you did."

Camila decided to ignore him as she walked into the apartment. She opened Lauren's door, yeah she always had the spare key with her. In case of emergencies, which was now.

She closed the door behind her and found Lauren curled up in the bathroom.

"Get out." Her small voice said. "Leave.. I don't want you to be here."

It broke Camila to see the woman like that. It was her fault. Ugh she really was bad for her. She thought about how Liam was seconds ago. How he defended Lauren. He was definitely a good guy. She got angry at him because she knew he was damn right.

"I am not going anywhere." She replied and stepped closer to the bed.

"Go.." Lauren said her voice cracking.