Chapter 21

Camila couldn't believe what she had just heard.

They stayed their in complete silence looking at eachother.

"It's mine..?" Camila croaked out.

Lauren simply nodded and bit her lip nervously.

"No. This can't be happening.." Camila let out. Bam! That was when Lauren realized Camila really didn't want this baby. She should have just stuck to the whole Brad story..

"You told me it was Brads and that you cheated on me.. He came to your house.. I.. I don't understand.." The brunette said in utter confusion.

"You used me to make him jealous.. And you slept with him so why-" she started to ramble again.

"I didn't. I have never cheated on you. It's something that I would never be able to do. The only person I can get naked with and make love to is you. The thought of being with someone else in that way.. or actually in every way grosses me out. I can't. You're the only one who can give me that amazing feeling." Lauren confessed and she knew she had made the girl in front of her hella confused now.

Didn't she just a couple days ago say that she had slept with someone else, that she didn't love Camila, that she wanted to make Brad jealous?

Camila didn't believe one word that came out of that woman's mouth.

"You disgust me." She spat, eyes filled with anger again. Lauren knew this would be happening. Camila had every right to say this and be angry at her. She did fuck with her head.

"I don't believe a single word that comes out of your mouth. Wanna know why? Wanna know fucking why?! Because you do this all the time. You tell me you love me and all that crap, I believe you we get together and then suddenly it's again no I don't love you sorry, then I leave and you say I love you I just did that because Bla Bla, we get back together and you make all kinds of promises to me, suddenly again it's I never loved you sorry, I leave again and then you say but I love you, you're the only one for me, I come back and once again you hurt me again, saying mean stuff to me, changing your mind all the time, saying it was a bad idea, not letting me help you.. Then again I leave and you say I loved you all along.. I can't do this anymore Lauren.."

She sighed running her hand through her hair.

"How can I be with someone that I am scared of? Do you have any idea what the consequences of your actions are? What you do to me? I don't believe your words anymore.. Because what if we get back together and within a month again you tell me you never loved me, you just played me once again. So you can tell your friends 'look at her, she keeps coming back every single time I hurt her' then you all laugh together. You don't love me. I hope one day you can get that crazy thought out of your head."

Lauren didn't know what to say. Everything the younger girl said was right. But Lauren knew deep inside of her that she did love Camila. Even if everyone said she didn't. She did. She just didn't do a very good job at proofing it. But she did. She loves Camila a lot.

"But love isn't always perfect.. remember?" Lauren tried desperately.

"That's true.." Camila agreed.

"But sometimes it's just too much of the bad stuff. It is turning into an unhealthy relationship... We are both very unstable people.." Camila said sadly.

"Yeah we are but we can help eachother and be there for eachother, love isn't always two perfect people in a relationship, it's two people who fill eachother up, who lift eachother and help.." Lauren said stepping forward and grabbing Camila's hands. Making the other girl look into her green eyes.