Chapter 7

Camila was walking with Zayn in the mall. He needed a new hairspray. This guy was really vain, Camila thought to herself.

She loved him anyway. He was her best friend.

"So me and Perrie split up." He told her sadly. Camila remembered how much they had struggled in their relationship.

"I'm sorry for you.." She said sincere.

"It's okay. Sometimes it's not meant to be." He simply said. Camila agreed with him.

"Some people are meant to fall in love but not meant to be together.." She said softly looking to the ground.

"At least I have you." He said a little jokingly to light up the mood. But he also really meant it.

They walked further to find this hairspray he was looking for.

Zayn stopped in his tracks when he noticed James and Lauren. They were in the exact store he had to go in.

"Ehm.. let's go that way." He said quickly and Camila grew confused. "Why?" She said and then saw what he was looking at.

"It's okay Zayn.." He looked at her concerned. Before he could say anything, "Really it's okay." She smiled.

They walked into the store.

Camila tried her best not to feel jealous. But she failed.
So she concentrated on Zayn and finding this hairspray.

"Camz?"

Too late.

"Hey." She greeted fake smiling.

"Hey my wing girl! When are you gonna invite her over so she can eat with us?" He turned the last part to Lauren. Who got startled for a moment.

"Or like the both of you, I'm guessing he's the lucky bird who got with you?" James motioned to Zayn.

Zayn and Camila both looked at eachother and then broke out in laughter.

"No. He is my ex." She said laughing.

"Oh.. well I guess he can come too maybe win you back." He winked at Zayn.

"I'm not into boys." Camila said grimacing. She was scared James would hate her now.

"That's okay. Then bring a cute girl. What do you say at my place?"

He looked at Lauren and Camila.

Lauren didn't know what to say.
"Ehm if Camila agrees then it's a good idea."

Camila nodded. "Yes I will find someone."

Lauren knew she shouldn't get jealous but her blood was already boiling at the thought of Camila bringing a girl.

"Then that's a double date." James said.

-----

"You guys are so weird!" Dinah said while doing Camila's hair.

"It's obvious she still loves you then why is she like this? She is so confusing I can't with her. I mean like.. we knew she was like that from the start but Jesus this.. she is like so confusing not even the jerks I dated were like this." The Polynesian ranted.

"Dinah, she doesn't love me anymore I saw how happy she was with him." Camila said instead.

"You saw a sparkle in her eyes when she looked at him?" Dinah asked her. Camila rolled her eyes. "Can you stop please?"

"Look all I'm saying is that when we saw them together that last time. I saw that she was looking at you the whole time and she had this sparkle in her eyes and when she looked at him I saw nothing." Dinah explained.