Chapter 4

Camila was home now. She was beyond furious now. But mostly hurt. She had to know it. Lauren never liked her. She was with her out of sympathy because it was her grandmas last wish. And ofcourse Lauren couldn't deny a dying woman's last wish.

If she thought about how Lauren had treated her before they got together it actually all made sense. Lauren setting her up against Clara. Causing half of all the family fights between all of them. Causing everyone to blame Camila for the whole situation. Lying repeatedly to everyone around her. Giving Camila a bad name..

If Lauren really loved her like she and so many others had claimed, then why would she first make Camila out to be this crazy disgusting person and then suddenly confess her feelings to her? Camila thought.

Unless ofcourse.. her grandma talked to Lauren and convinced the other girl to be with Camila out of sympathy...

It was too good to be true.

She is so hopelessly in love with Lauren and all those weeks spent together only made her fall more. But now.. it all seemed to be fake.

That's why Lauren defended Oliver. Because he was right, they did almost kiss and Lauren did like him..

She looked at her phone and saw the many messages Lauren had send her and the missed calls. "Ugh!" She groaned and threw her phone on the ground. She wasn't in the mood for anything right now.

----

"What do you mean she did it because of abuela?" Louis asked Camila confused.

It was the next day and she decided to meet up with her group of friends. They were now at this popular pizza restaurant.

"Just like I said it." Camila said sighing. "But did she like admit that?" Dinah asked. "No she didn't.. but she didn't deny it either.." Camila said sadly. Playing with her food.

"But like.. that can't be true!" Niall said in disbelief. Everyone looked at him strangely. "Sorry.. I mean.. just like to my girl.." He said looking over at Dinah who smiled at him. "This ship is also important to me.. so sorry if I get a little too much into it.." He said shyly. Camila rolled her eyes. "That's all it is to you guys, huh? A fucking ship!" She slammed her hand on the table and stood up.

"None of you care about MY fucking feelings! All you care about is this ship. You wanted me and Lauren to be together a year ago and you were all so determined to get me with her that you didn't pay attention to our feelings. No even if Lauren was hurting me, it was always just her being afraid or her not knowing what to do with her feelings.. Even if Lauren didn't like me you still would push it. Saying yeah she likes you.. Because she looked at you one fucking time! Well you know what? I'm fucking done!" She yelled everyone of them just staring up at her. She searched for her bag as Niall spoke up again.

"Let me just say this.. It was never just that for me. In fact I DID pay attention to your feelings and hers that's why I shipped you. It was that first date I had with Dinah. I didn't even know her. But right away I saw it. The way she looked at you was different... That's what I was trying to say earlier.. When I said it couldn't be true. Because she can fake everything Mila.. But not the way she looks at you.."

All of them looked at Camila pointedly.
She shook her head.

"How? How do you fucking know it was different? You had never seen her before looking at someone else.." She said crossing her arms.

"I don't have too.." He simply replied.

"It's so clear. Everyone at this table knows it. Especially Dinah since she has been there almost every time."