Chapter 2

The next day Camila opened her eyes. Never had she slept as good as last night. She felt a little bit cold and when she looked to the side, Lauren was not there. Right she had to go to work.

"Are you awake babe?" Lauren asked from the living room. Camila just had this goofy smile on her face. She was so happy. She stood up and walked towards the living room. "Hi babe." She stepped closer and pulled Lauren in for a hug. Lauren pecked her on the lips.

"I made you breakfast it's in the kitchen, you can stay here for as long as you want but make sure to do your schoolwork. Okay, I have to leave now." She said this all in a hurry as she grabbed her jacket and headed out the door. Smiling one last time at Camila. "Bye babe." She said and with that she left.

Camila couldn't stop smiling. How cute of Lauren to make her breakfast before going to work. Camila was lucky this was her day off at school. She went to freshen herself up and put on some of Lauren's clothes before grabbing the plate from the counter and sitting herself on the couch. This was gonna be a lazy day.

Louis:
Mila!! What did Dinah tell me?! You and lolo are dating?! Why you didn't tell us I thought we were ur friends!!

Camila read the message and chuckled to herself. It wasn't that she didn't want to tell him, it was just that the more people would know the more dangerous it would get. Again she received a message.

Hazza:
What what what!? I heard from by boo bear that you and laurgirl are together? Where are you we need to talk!

Camila shook her head. Omg the boys wouldn't leave her. She looked around. Lauren would come home after 5 so if they would come here and leave before that time she would never find out.

From Mila:
Boys!! Come to Lauren's apartment you know where it is right? I will tell u all! ;)

She sended them.

Louis:
Omfg!! Ur in her house!! We are on our way!!

Camila laughed at the boy his message. She loved her silly friends. And she was bummed she hadn't spend much time with them the last couple of weeks. After ten minutes she heard a knock on the door.

"Omg!! Girl you have to tell us everything or else I will beat the fuck out of you and scream so hard!!" Harry said the minute he walked in. Louis just gave her an apologetic look. Zayn walked in to. All of the sudden there were more people walking in. Camila looked at Harry and Louis confused.

"Wtf? I thought you were comin alone? I mean it's okay for Zayn though but who are you people?" She turned to the other four boys. "Ehm.. Stan, Chaz, Kendall and Logan." They introduced themselves. "Relax mate, they are superchill and we will be gone before the bird gets here." Harry spoke for them.

"Okay ehm.. I thought you guys wanted to talk not bring in more people.." Camila said disappointed. Harry rushed to her side. "I still want you to tell me all. Did you guys fuck?" He asked bluntly. "Who fuck?" This Kendall guys asked. "Her and her stepsister!" Harry said.

Camila gave him this look. Louis did too. "Babe!" He scolded Harry. "Oh sorry.." Harry apologized.

"Can I put some music on I have this cool box with me." Logan said as he grabbed it out of his bag. Camila wanted to protest but Zayn leaded her to the bedroom. "Relax Mila. I'm your best friend but ehm you didn't tell me about you and Lauren man!"

Camila smiled and let herself relax. They would be gone before five right?

She explained Zayn everything from how Lauren came into the restaurant. How Camila had rejected her to how she ran after her and how they made up. To now. Zayn smiled. He was happy for his friend.