Chapter 14

"Mila, I'm sorry for my sister." Taylor apologized softly. It was a week after the whole drama about finding out Lauren's real motives and Taylor decided to let Camila cool down before asking her to meet her at the mall.

Currently they were sat at a terrace to drink something. "It's okay. It's not your fault. You haven't done any of this." Camila reassured the other girl. Taylor did nothing wrong in her eyes. She had actually started to let it go..

"I'm actually quite over what happened. Now I know the truth and I feel better. It makes it easier for me to move on and really give me and Jade a chance together." She explained further.

"What held held you back?" Taylor asked curious. "Lauren. I was never able to move on because I always thought it would be like cheating if I gave myself to someone else. I mean, we are not in a relationship but still to me it would feel like cheating because I love her so much.. but now it's different." Camila answers truthfully.

"So.. how is she?" Camila asked carefully. "Well.." Taylor began and then sighed. "I kinda had a fight with her before she came and told you the truth and ever since she doesn't pick up the phone or answer my texts. I heard from mom that she is now very busy with her work. She focuses on nothing but that..."

"Kinda like the old Lauren?" Camila said. Taylor only nodded.

----

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" Camila asked nervously. She had known this girl for over a month now and they had the best time when they were together. She also knew about Camila's condition and still liked her either way.

Jade happily nodded and leaned in for a sweet and soft kiss. "Omg I waited forever for you to ask me." Camila smiled at this. "I bet you did." She teased.

Currently they were walking through the park with Jade's dog. "Your dog is super cute!" Camila said as she saw the dog jumping into a small puddle of water. "Yeah he is." Jade agreed. "Just like his owner." Camila said smoothly.

Jade smiled at that and intertwined their hands. They walked and talked a bit more before walking towards Camila's car so she could take them both home.

Camila felt that for the first time since weeks, she actually felt at peace right now. Jade was a very sweet girl and they shared a lot of common interests together. She made Camila laugh and smile. She definitely felt something for the girl.

Somehow she still couldn't stop thinking about a certain dark haired girl with green eyes. She needed to let that go and realize she now had someone who really liked her.

"We're here. Thanks babe." Jade announced as she leaned towards Camila and kissed her sweetly on the lips. She then stepped out of the car and opened the back seat door so her dog could get out.

"Today was awesome." Jade said with a huge smile on her face. "Yeah it was. I'll text you when I'm home." Camila told her.

"That's alright. Bye sweety. See you tomorrow in school."

They waved as Camila drove towards her own house.

It was actually good timing that she brought Jade home because when she drove home it started to rain.

On her way there though, she noticed a small figure standing under a shed. Shielding for the storm. She saw how that person was hugging themselves and being very scared..

As she came closer she noticed who it was. Lauren.. Well from what she knew, Lauren was always very afraid of thunders. Obviously now that she wasn't with Camila, she had to walk everyday to work and home.