Chapter 17

"Lauren?" Camila said when Lauren still hadn't answered.

"Maybe I went too fast.. It's just two days ago at your house you told me the first step to commitment for us was by me moving in with you so I wanted to take the second step and be engaged.. maybe this was all too soon, it's just that I love you. I know I do. I thought about this for so long and I-" Camila rambled but Lauren kissed her hard on the lips.

"Yes, you stupid. Yes!" Lauren said when they pulled away. "Yes? To which of the million things I just said?" Camila questioned with a smirk on her face. She just wanted to hear Lauren say it. "Yes to being your fiancé." She giggled and kissed Camila again.

"Beautiful couple." The Italian man said with a thick accent. Causing both of them to smile, for a moment they forgot that they weren't alone.

---

"Today was amazing. I'm so happy right now." Lauren said as she let herself fall down on the bed. Camila sat beside her and stroked her hair. "I'm happy too."

"No but I'm like really really happy, you asked me. Like OMG you are my fiancé not my girlfriend. My fiancé!" Lauren said excited. Camila just looked at her with a warm smile.

Lauren grabbed Camila by the shirt and pulled her on top of her. "Kiss me." She demanded and Camila did as she was told.

Soon enough things were heated. Tongues going everywhere. Clothes flying somewhere across the room.

Camila chuckled and that caused them to stop kissing. "What?" Lauren said a little bit out of breath. "I just. I'm so happy. I can't stop thinking about you wearing this ring now. You are mine now." She confessed. Lauren stroked her cheek tenderly. "I always was." She whispered and Camila connected their lips again.

Camila decided to go down on Lauren she wanted to pleasure the girl in more ways then just one. She took of Lauren's panties with her teeth trying to be sexy. But it only made Lauren shake her head of fondness.

"Camz, you don't have to do this I mean I understa- Oh!" Lauren wanted to protest but then she felt Camila's tongue on her. Losing all her control as Camila continued she gribbed the younger girls hair and pulled wildly at it and when she felt herself being close she only pushed herself more on Camila's face. "Camz! Omg yes!" She moaned and Camila loved it.

Camila didn't think she even needed to get inside Lauren to cum because hearing the other girl moan was enough for her.

"I'm almost there! Omg!" Lauren kept moaning and Camila stopped abruptly. She then smirked and went back to kissing Lauren on the lips again. She then went inside of the woman. "Oh.." She groaned lowly. "Yes babe." Lauren gasped. They went on a steady pace as both were moaning and enjoying this.

"This is the first time we make love when we're engaged." Lauren said in between moans and pants. "You like that, don't you? Keep mentioning how we are engaged." Camila said as she pounded in and out the girl.

After a few more thrust she felt Lauren's walls tighten around her as she came screaming Camila's name from the top of her lungs. Camila kept going also releasing herself inside of Lauren. "OMG Lauren!" She moaned as she collapsed on her. Lauren held her right against her as she rubbed her back.

"Thank you." Camila whispered. "For having amazing sex with you? Or for being your fiancé?" Lauren joked. "For everything. For being with me and allowing me to show you I'm not just a teenager that has no clue about love. For being my rock in hard times. For always having mind blowing sex with me and making things excited. Thanks for bringing me to Italy. Thank you for saying yes." Camila thanked her fiancé.