Chapter 13

The next day the girls woke up and didn't really talk to eachother. They showered, dressed themselves and just went into the kitchen to eat something. Not speaking. Not even looking at eachother.

Both afraid of what would happen. Both afraid to face reality again. That Camila had to leave. That they had made love last night and today they needed to part ways again. Like it didn't mean anything... when in fact it means everything.

Lauren leaned against the counter sipping on her coffee. While Camila just stood there looking at her.

She sighed. "I should problably go."

Lauren locked eyes with her for the first time today. Pain and hurt was evident in them. "You regret yesterday don't you?" Camila asked her.

"Camila.. I.." She stopped. It wasn't like she regretted it but she also wasn't happy about it because they broke the rules. It was magical as always and seeing Camila and holding her again and cleaning her wounds.. she really liked seeing the younger girl again. But they couldn't do anything right now. She wanted to stop Camila. Tell her to stay here. That was not an option though.

"It's okay. I get it. I guess.. Lauren, I guess my mom was right. I am nothing but a girl toy to you? This was never about love, it was about proving to everyone that you could get me to fall in love with you." Camila said hurt flashed all over her face.

"Girl toy? Are you kidding me? I love you." Lauren said angry that Camila doubted her. Just then Camila's phone went off.

It was Taylor. Taylor?

Taylor: Camila?

Camila: Yeah?

Taylor: Listen last night I came over to Lauren and ehm I heard noises so I assumed you were there. So I went home and basically my mom was being suspicious about why I came back so soon so she wanted to drive last night over to Lauren but I somehow stopped her but now she is on her way so you need to get out as soon as possible.

Camila: But why are you calling me? And why hasn't Dinah send me any messages?

Taylor: I know nothing about Dinah.. and well, I did. I called Lauren multiple times but she doesn't pick up.

Camila: Oh..

Taylor: You need to get out now! And get into your car and go home!

Camila: Small problem.. My car is still in front of the club me and Dinah went to last night.

Taylor: I'm coming to pick you up at the mall. It's close to Lauren's house so just walk towards there and I will pick you up. Hurry!

Then she hung up the phone. "What was that about?" Lauren asked curious.

"Ehm basically your mom is almost here and I need to leave now." Camila panicked as she quickly put on her shoes and jacket. She then opened Lauren's front door and was ready to run.

"No hug?" Lauren suddenly said. Camila turned around. "I though you-" she was cutt of when Lauren jumped into her arms. "I love you. Take care." She kissed Camila on the cheek.

"Oh yeah by the way.. Taylor heard us last night!" Camila shouted as she was almost turning the corner. "Omg!" Lauren laughed as she closed the door. She closed her eyes for a moment. Regaining herself again. Why was everything so difficult? When would it be easy..

Suddenly a car stopped in front of Camila. "Get in!" Taylor commanded. Camila laughed as she stepped in and they drove off. "Why are you laughing?" Taylor asked in panick. "Because you're acting like we just stole something or we had a drugs deal and the cops are looking for us." She explained laughing. "Well.. I just.. I care for you guys and when Lauren called me and told me what happened I was devastated." Taylor explained. "I know. Thanks Taylor." Camila sighed and looked out of the window.