AUTHOR'S NOTE

GUYS I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY WOW WHAT A BAD AUTHOR I AM AND ITS OK TO SLAP OR KILL ME PLS DO I DESERVE IT but if you guys want I dunno if I will be continuing this story, I was reading it over and although I found you guys loving it (pa da pa pa paaaaaa) I honestly don't even know if you guys still want to read if after a long time of not updating. Also if you guys wanna help me end the story by submitting some parts that I will upload straight away but otherwise I dunno if I will continue other than that. Sorry! I also realized that the characters seemed OOC and I don't know if that will affect the story in any way that makes you guys not like it buuuuutt yeah again I'm sorry but I would like you guys' opinion because I'm not and ass and I wanna hear each and every one of you guys out or it wouldn't be fair. Thanks for having the time to read this and I am truly sorry. Since I may not continue this story because I SUCK AT WRITING AND FINISHING LONG STORIES (well since I learned my lesson I might write one or two more) but I think I'll start with oneshots for each anime :D so these are tha animes I've watched so far and I will be choosing at least the top 5 that get voted to start a oneshot book.
-Haikyuu
-Attack on Titan
-Tokyo Ghoul
-No. 6
-Bungou Stray Dogs
-Black Butler
-Blue Exorcist
-Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
-Noragami

And yeah I think that's about all. Sorry there isn't much to choose from but I actually am watching a lot of animes right now and I either need to start over or finish them and maybe I'll update a new list. And did any of you guys go to Anime Expo 2016? I DID AND IT WAS AMAAAZING and I was cosplaying as kaneki :))

EDIT: I WILL BE EXTENDING THE VOTING DEADLINE BY 10 DAYS WHICH MEANS YOU HAD 15 DAYS IN TOTAL TO VOTE cause I want everyone to have a chance.  10 days left until voting ends!!!!!!!