Ch. 4 Horseface

(Still your POV)
I kept twisting his arm while staring deep into his eyes
He yelled for me to stop and did something he will regret. He....

He punched you right in the face. You fell to the floor, holding your now bleeding and possibly bruised face. The whole mess hall just went silent, until Eren decided to speak.

"WHY'D YA DO THAT YOU STUPID HORSEFACE, YOU HURT HER!!" He yelled at Jean. Armin and Mikasa went to help you up since you were still on the floor. "I'll take her to the infirmary Mikasa, you can stay here." Armin said while putting your arms around his shoulder. "Ok, thanks Armin." Said Mikasa.

While you and Armin were walking away, you sent Jean a death glare, similar to Levi's. 'Well shit...' Jean thought. You and Armin walked in awkward silence through the halls, so you decided to try..try to make a conversation with him. "Hey Armin.." You mumbled loud enough for him to hear. "Yeah (Y/N)?" He said. "You guys still wanna be friends with me..?" You said. 'Well now I bet he thinks I'm weird ,_,' you thought in your head. "Of course we wanna be friends (Y/N)!" He exclaimed with that cute little smile of his.

'He's so kawaii oh my god' you thought while smiling. You guys made it to the infirmary and he helped you on the bed while he told the nurse what happened. "I'll go get some medicine for you. I'll be back." The nurse said. She left the room and Armin was about to leave as well but you stopped him. "Hey Armin!" You yelled/whispered. He turned around with a questioning look on that kawaii face he has. "Come here" you said.

He walked towards you and stopped a couple feet in front of you. "Come closer~" He came closer and you grabbed his face so your faces were so close, your noses were touching. He blushed a dark crimson red and stares into your eyes. You have him a kiss on each cheek, his nose, forehead, and lips. "Thanks for everything Armin. And sorry about that I just couldn't resist your adorable face." You said while letting go of his face and scratching the back of your neck shyly. "I-Its o..k (Y/N).. I actually-that was m-my first t-time.." Armin mumbled, his face still red.

"I'll see you maybe later today, ok?" You said as the nurse walked in with some supplies. "O-ok" Armin stuttered as he walked out the door, still red faced.

×Armin's POV×

'Oh my god I just had my first kiss with a beautiful girl I just met' I thought to myself while making my way to the mess hall. I walked in to see Mikasa and Eren holding Jean to the floor. "Hey Armin, why is your face so red?" Eren asked me. 'Should I tell him that she kissed me? I dunno I guess' I thought to myself.

"Uh I h-had my first ... kiss" I said in a shy tone. "WHAT!" Eren and Jean asked in unison. "Damn I want a first kiss too" Eren said while pouting. "I'm going to go check how she is AND JEAN YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE TO HER YOU MESSED UP AN ANGELIC FACE YA HORSE!" Eren told Jean. "Fine I'll see her later today." Jean mumbled, still on the floor. "Let's head back to our cabins and ARMIN!" Eren yelled, which made me jump a little. "Y-yes Eren?" I said looking at him. "Come with me, you gotta tell me every detail" he said with a smirk. 'Oh god' I thought to myself. "O..k" I said as we walked to our dorms. "Jean your going to apologize to her right now." Mikasa said in a commanding tone to Jean. "OK sheesh." He said while pouting.

×Your POV×

I started to fall asleep after the nurse patched me up. I dreamed about the outside world and how it looked like. I wonder if we will ever see the outside world with all the endless land of Titans. I started to wake up slowly from my dream because I felt pressure on my legs. I opened my one eye and I saw..Jean sleeping on my legs....bastard. What is pony boy here for now.

I moved my legs a little bit until I heard him stirring in his sleep. He woke up with a little bit of messy hair and tired eyes. "What do you want Jeanie boy." You spat. "Sheesh I just wanted to say I'm sorry.." He trailed off, looking away and scratching his nape with a small blush across his face. 'Aww look at his adorable little pony face- wait what in the world of demons am I thinking?!' "Ok, I accept your apology Horseface" I said while smiling.

×Jean's POV×

"Ok, I accept your apology Horseface" she said while smiling. 'God that smile makes my heart flutter. When I first saw her, I instantly fell in love with her. I think now is the good time to confess and ask her to give me a chance.' "Hey (Y/N).." I asked softly. "Hmm?" She hummed in response with her eyes closed. "I really like you and I would like to know if you can give me a chance and be my g..girlfriend..?" I asked nervously.

Hey eyes..well eye cause the other one had an eyepatch on it, shot open. She had a slight blush across her cheeks. "Uh... I'll give you a chance I guess. You seem like a cool guy..." She trailed off. I was so happy ohmygawd she accepted my apology and confession! I gave her a quick peck on the lips and said I had to go, then ran out the door. What the teens didn't know was that a certain jealous and angry hot-head was listening to the whole conversation. Even Jean didn't notice him outside the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO long chapter (for me) today. I'm sorry that I updated late...I was just thinking of ideas for other chapters so maybe I'll update again today or tomorrow 🌚✌🏻️ sorry for keeping you guys waiting🌝👊🏻