Ch. 7 Your Pets

Ok guys sorry I didn't update at all yesterday I went to an amusement park so sorry ;-; and btw you can choose 1 snake and 1 spider from the photo above as your pets. And I also need your opinion for the next chapter. Should I add another pet, it's a lizard but I just didn't put it in this one because I know some of you guys have a phobia and I respect that but I am very sorry if you have a phobia of snakes or spiders but I'm a reptile and bug lover ,_,

×3rd Person POV×

Morning came along as you and Eren changed into your uniforms and headed off to breakfast, hand in hand. You were quiet the whole walk to the mess hall, mostly because of what happened with Jean last night. 'I wonder what he might do...' You started to get nervous because you felt the atmosphere in the mess hall different, like everyone was shocked and disgusted with you and Eren. As you walked to your table with Armin and Mikasa, everyone in the mess hall went silent and gave you disgusted glares.

Eren squeezed your hand as you guys sat down across from Mikasa and Armin. "(Y/N) and Eren, Jean has been spreading a rumor, but it's only about (Y/N)..." Mikasa said, a hint of worry in her voice. "What did he say about me?!" You panicked slightly. "That you have been in a relationship with almost every guy and had intercourse with them..." She said. Your aura would possible make people shit bricks and if looks could kill, people would be on the floor right now. "I'll be right back" you said with anger as you walked off to your brother's office.

×Your POV×

I walked up to my brother's office door and didn't bother to knock. I stood at the door with the same scary aura around me as I approached his desk. "Levi can I have your permission to beat the shit out of Kirstein" I said. "Tch go ahead but I would like to know what happened first." After I explained to him about the situation, I went back to the mess hall to beat the dicknuggets out of Jean. Luckily, I had a surprise.. or two for the horse bastard.

I barged into the mess hall and made sure I had my eyepatch loose, because one of my pets were in there. My other one was in the back of my shirt. I walked towards Jean's table and stood in front of him, my aura scaring one of his friends that had freckles and chocolate brown hair. Jean noticed my presence and stood up. His height didn't scare me, even though I'm the same height as Levi, but I had the same skill as him as well, but the cadets don't know we're siblings.

"What's wrong (Y/N), you and Eren done being fuck buddies?" He joked. You grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down so he was at eye level with you. "Jean why are you spreading rumors about me" you said, glaring daggers into his eyes.

"It's because there true! Why, is the little girl going to fight me? That's so cute" he said while patting your head. You grabbed his arm and twisted it, like when you guys first met. "Yes I am and I have a little surprise for you under my eyepatch and behind my back." "Hahah alright let's see what shorty has here for us!" You noticed that Hanji and Levi were watching you, Levi almost amused and Hanji curious. You slowly lifted your eyepatch to reveal a spider the size of your eye. You then proceeded to reach into the back of your shirt, letting your snake slither up your arm.

Jean probably didn't notice your snake because you were wearing a long sleeve. He noticed when you pointed your arm towards his face and the snake reached out, trying to bite his nose but instead hissed at him, letting a little venom drip down to the floor from its fangs.

You then looked over at Levi and nodded, knowing that whenever you got into a fight, Levi would come and do the job of beating them up. As Levi walked towards Jean, he grabbed his hair and his knee met Jean's horse face. You grabbed your snake and spider and left off to your room, letting Levi finish Jean off (finish him...fatality!!) You left the mess hall with just a goodbye wave to Eren, Mikasa and Armin. As you left, you thought that everything was going to be ok from now on. But you were wrong, oh so wrong. Jean was planning to win your heart by having it broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY I AM DOING LATE UPDATES BUT I DUNNO IF YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING IT BECAUSE IF YOU ARN'T ILL MAKE ANOTHER BOOK BUT IF YOU ARE I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY~ My reasons are because I don't want to waste my time on a book people won't read instead of writing another one. I also (no offense to authors who do this) I hate it when your reading a book and waiting for the author to update and it takes them months to update. Then when they do, you read it and are like (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿) I don't even remember what the hell is happening in the story and ya know you don't wanna reread it all so I don't wanna be an author like that. Just letting you guys know but I've been busy and I might bet a little more when school comes
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ but yeah it means I won't be on my phone a lot because of school shiz which I think sucks balls so yeah and sorry
(╯°□°)╯︵ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ