Ch. 6 Yeager Bombastic

YAY another update in the same day!!! Cause you guys deserve it~ now onwards to the story! -rides on magical horse off to the sunset-

×3rd Person POV×

Everything was going great so far. You discovered that Eren was a Titan, and captured the Female Titan, Annie. You were taken care of by Eren everyday ever since the incident with Jean and your eye. You became more distant with Jean, mostly because you always saw him trying to make you jealous with that girl you saw with him the other day. Eren also avoided Jean and would often fight with him for the littles reasons. After that, you stopped loving Jean and started taking a liking towards Eren. You didn't think he would return your feelings so you kept them bottled up inside.

×Your POV×

I'm pretty happy that Eren takes care of me now. I hate Jean so much though and I can tell he wants to make me jealous because he is always with that girl when he gets near me, walks past me or when he's around me. I didn't let his little trick work though, for I started to take a liking to Eren.

As me and Eren were walking back to my dorm, he seemed anxious and nervous and he kept quiet. "Eren... are you ok, you seem to be acting weird" I asked softly as I opened the door. He kept quiet and quickly walked inside, sitting on my bed. I closed the door and sat next to him, the room still silent. He finally spoke up. "(Y/N)...do you...still like Jean...?" He mumbled. 'Why would he like to know...? OHMYGOD Eren is jealous~' I smiled to myself and asked, "Why? Is little Titan boy jealous of him~" He stiffened up and looked at
me, flustered.

"N-No!!"

"Yes"

"NOO!!"

"YESS"

"AM NOT!!!"

"ARE TOOO"

He just sighed and looked at me, an evil grin plastered on his face. 'Oh god I'm going to get raped, I love you Levi. Tell my friends I love them too, even though I don't have any, goodbye world~' I panicked in my head. He moved towards me on the bed until I felt the headboard on my back. He got closer and grabbed my waist. "I am not jealous and your going to tell me that." Then he started to tickle me...well tried to. I tried to stay as stotic as Levi but it didn't work, so I burst out laughing and trying to get out of his grip. "Admit it (Y/N)! I am not jealous of Jean!!" He said sternly.

I finally gave up and managed to say he wasn't jealous. He was smiling at his victory as he slowly let go of my waist. I was still trying to catch my breath and when I did, I looked into his turquoise eyes and smiled warmly at him.

×Eren's POV×

'Wow she sounds beautiful when she laughs and that smile just warms me and makes me feel like putty. I want to confess to her right now but who knows if she will return my feelings. I guess I should try.

"Hey..(Y/N)" I said softly with confidence. "Yeah Eren" she said with the same smile she had on earlier. "C..can I tell..you something" I asked, not looking into her eyes, but admiring how clean floor-chan is. "Sure, you can tell me anything Eren" I put my head in the crook of her neck and said "I love you". She smiled as she cupped my fave and kissed me passionately. I slid my hands down to her waist as we continued to kiss. She pulled apart and leaned her forehead against mine. "I thought you would never return my feelings, I love you too Eren" she said.

I noticed the position we were in and flushed a million shades of red. She must of seen my flustered face and soon did the same as she  also realized our position. I was on top of her, cradling her hips as I was holding her hands in mine beside her head. I looked back at her and kissed her once again. This was a more rougher kiss as we explored eachothers mouths. She started to undo my shirt as I did to her shirt. I pulled it off to reveal a (F/C) laced bra. Her face was a slight pink as she looked away, clearly embarrassed.

I gently grabbed her chin and made her look at me. "You are the most beautiful person I've known so don't think your not, your everything I want." I said softly, as her face flushed a darker red. I started to kiss her more and soon I was in just my pants, belt unbuckled and she was in only her undergarments.

We were interrupted by a loud knocking on the door, later to be swung open at full speed. I covered up (Y/N) with my body as we both looked at the person at the door entrance. It was Jean. " WHAT DO YOU WANT JEAN, YOU COCK-BLOCK!!" I yelled as he looked at us. "I wanted to apologize to (Y/N) and ask for another chance but it seems you two are fucking so goodnight you sluts." He said angrily and jealously as he left and slammed the door. "Looks who's talking about being a slut." (Y/N) said.

I just chuckled at what she said and laid next to her, wrapping both my arms securely around her waist. "I'll deal with him if he ever bothers a beauty like you" I said with my chin in her hair. She turned to face me and kissed me. "Goodnight Eren, I love you" she tiredly said as she drifted off to sleep. "Good night (Y/N) I said as I kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. I LIVED UP TO MY PROMISE AND CAN NOW DID HAPPY and sorry that's it's not a lemon. I was going to make it a lemon but I get all weird because I dunno it's just awkward. I also wasn't in the mood because I finished my last box of Pocky ,_, but anyways I might start to update two times a day now. !!!! Goodnight my rice balls!!!!! I'll make the next chapters a little longer! Until next time ✌🏻️