Ch. 3 New Friends

×Your POV×

As you ran down the hallways (makeh mu whey duwn tuwn...ok I'll stop now..) you finally made your way to the doors that lead outside. You opened the doors to see a couple cadets standing in a straight line. 'Yes! I can finally make some friends my age!!' You thought to yourself in excitement. You, Levi, Hanji, and Erwin were standing in a line in front of the cadets, and Levi's squad was somewhere else. "Oi you brats this is Hanji, Erwin, Eyepatch-" you interrupted Levi with a punch to the rib. "As I was saying, this is Hanji, Erwin, (Y/N), and I am Levi." Levi shouted to the now terrified cadets. "Ok now all of you are going to go clean up and be ready for dinner. You are dismissed. We will introduce you to some other new stuff tomorrow if necessary." Erwin said to the now relieve cadets.

They all followed Levi so he can show them their rooms, while you followed behind. As you were walking to the mess hall you noticed a boy with two-toned hair looking at you. He then whispered something to his other friend with chocolate brown hair and freckles.

(I'm making Marco alive cause he deserves it in this story)

You just shrugged it off and continued making your way (downtown...) to the mess hall. You sat at a random table in hopes of meeting new people to befriend.

×Jean's POV×

When Levi was showing us where we would be staying I noticed a really cute girl with an eyepatch. I asked Marco if she was cute so he looked at her and blushed. He then turned his flustered face away and I started to chuckle a little. I might make a move on her today during dinner.

 Time skip to when everyone goes to eat dinner 

×Your POV×

As I saw the cadets walk in the mess hall, I got really excited. I wondered if anyone would sit next to me? If I met a new friend would I tell them about my eyepatch? What if they would question me about it!? Oh I don't know...I might reveal the truth sooner or later.

×Eren's POV×

After me, Armin, and Mikasa got cleaned up like commander told us, we started heading to the mess hall to eat dinner. As we walked in, I noticed a girl sitting alone at a table. She was actually pretty cute. When she moved her head to look around, I noticed she wore an eyepatch. Wait..wasn't she the girl from earlier when the leaders introduced themselves?

I don't know ._. but I told Mikasa and Armin that we should go sit next to her and they agreed. As we walked towards her table, she saw us coming and her face seemed to brighten up.

×Your POV×

I was waiting for someone to sit at my table but no one seemed to want to. I wondered if they were scared about earlier...or maybe about my eyepatch. As I was thinking about leaving, I saw 3 people walk towards my table. One girl and 2 boys. My face brightened up when I saw they were going to sit with me.

Once they sat down, it was pure awkward silence, so I decided to introduce myself. "Hiyo guys, my name is (Y/N) which you probably remember from earlier." I said trying to not act shy. "Hi (Y/N), I'm Armin Arlert, this is Mikasa Ackerman, and this is Eren Yeager!" The blond said as Armin pointed to each of his friends. "What's up with the eyepatch (Y/N)" Eren said with a mouth full of food. My face turned pale like I just saw satan rising from hell and I froze. Mikasa grabbed a chunk of Eren's hair and pulled it hard. I was surprised she didn't rip it off. "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR MIKASA!!" Eren yelled. "You Baka you made her remember something she probably didn't want to, look at her face it looks like she saw a Titan pole dancing."

Eren looked at my face and he realized Mikasa was right. "IM SO SORRY (Y/N) I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT IM SO SORRY OH MY GOD I CA-" Eren was interrupted by Mikasa shoving a piece of bread into his mouth. I just stayed there, in shock about what happened until...

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID EREN. THIS IS WHY YOU CANT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND CAUSE EVERYONE HATES YOU!!!" The two-toned haired boy I saw from earlier yelled from a different table.

That was enough to make me pissed off. I was just starting to make friends and some horse had to ruin it.

I had a dark and scary aura around me as the guy walked up to me. "Hey you wanna go out sometime? Your cute, and my name is Jean" the 'Jean' said.

"Oh what a coincidence my horse is named Jean and you happen to look just like him." I said with pure hatred to Jean.

"Oh come on don't be like that" Jean said while putting his arm over my shoulder.

Eren, Mikasa, and Armin tried not to laugh about the horse face reference. I was really pissed off right now at Jean. I grabbed his arm that was around my shoulder and twisted it until I was able to hear a slight 'crack' coming from it while I put my forehead against his, not in a loving way. "OW STOP IT, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" He shrieked. I kept twisting his arm while staring deep into his eyes
He yelled for me to stop and did something he will regret. He....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heh that was a long chapter! I was trying to make it funny but I'm not even funny so (/ >->/) whatever. 🌝 well there's the cliffhanger reader-chan (sorry not sorry) but I will probably update again today cause I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ goodbye my little kawaii cinnamon buns~