Ch. 9 Heartbreaking Dweeb

Lmao I really loved this picture so I thought I would share it with you guys! And I would like to thank my fellow readers that love this story!! You know who you are 😏✌🏻️

×3rd Person POV×

Days have past and Jean hasn't bothered (Y/N) but he would always smirk when she was looking or near him. Her and Eren had a nice relationship and surprisingly Mikasa was ok with it. She was actually happy, while Armin would always wear a smile on his face because his best friend found a soulmate. Although their relationship won't last for long because of some horse that magically grew a human body.

×Jean's POV×

'Now I can finally make Eren suffer and get back with (Y/N).' I waited behind the horse stalls, waiting for Rosie. (If you don't know, Rose is a random character and she was the girl Jean slept with earlier in the story. I apologize if your name is Rosie but you can change the name) The reason why I was sleeping with Rose was because she caught my eyes when I saw her one day in town and surprisingly she was able to be in the Survey Corps. I feel kinda guilty that I didn't tell (Y/N) about Rosie but I just couldn't help it.

My thinking was interrupted by Rosie walking around the corner. "Ok Jean now what was the plan for Eren and (Y/N) to break up." She said sassily. "I actually don't want to do the plan anymore." I said nervously. I knew that Rosie loved Eren and she wanted to be with him but I feel guilty and upset for trying to make (Y/N) heartbroken. "And why would you want to do that, you said (Y/N) was a slut and she deserves it." Rosie snapped back. "I said I didn't want to do the plan anymore. Bye" I said and walked away, pissed off.

Rosie just stood there, shocked and angry because of Jean. If Jean wasn't going to do the plan anymore, then she was all by herself.

×Your POV×

I was making my way to Eren's dorm, ready to go to bed and cuddle with Eren. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Jean leaning against the wall. "Hey.. (Y/N). Before you do or say anything I just wanted to say I'm sorry for every idiotic thing I've done to you." You were shocked when you were pulled into a hug by Jean, and you surprisingly hugged him back. "I guess your forgiven Jean, and I'm also sorry for having my br- .. Levi beat you up." You said, feeling a bit guilty for Jean. "It's alright, haha well I'm going to sleep. Just wanted you to know I was sorry so goodnight (Y/N)!" Jean waved off and headed back to his dorm.

You continued to walk to Eren's dorm to see a sight that cannot be unseen. (*coughDeezNutscough* sorry just a little cough..) Eren was pushing a girl, no the girl you saw that was always with Jean, Eren was pushing her against a wall and kissing her while she kissed back. You stood there, crying tears and blood from your bad eye. "E-Eren..." You said, barely audible but he hear it. He turned to look at you and his eyes widened. "(Y-Y/N)!! IT'S N-" he was cut off by you running away. You made your way to Jean's dorm and slammed the door open.

Jean was surprisingly already in bed, starting to go to sleep but awoken by his door slamming open. You ran to Jean and hugged him, sobbing in his chest. He was surprised but hugged back, sitting up and stroking your soft (H/C) hair. Eren came and stood by the doorway, later to be accompanied by Rosie. "EREN AND ROSIE WHAT DID YOU DO TO (Y/N)!!!" Jean yelled at the pair. "(Y/N) ...plea-" Eren was cut off by Rosie I interrupting him. "I was kissing Eren in the halls. Not like that slut is worth anything to him, right Eren?" Rosie said so nonchalantly, which pissed you off.

You stopped your crying and stared at Jean's now tear and blood soaked shirt. You had a stream of blood coming out your eyepatch. Everyone was shocked to see the sight of blood but you just turned to Rosie and glared at her while you were walking towards the bitch.

"What did you just call me.." You said with a horrifying tone to your voice. Rosie got scared so she just scoffed and walked away. 'I probably scared her because of the blood all over my face, hehe' "Eren go away and don't make me repeat it." You growled and glared at him.

He walked away, feeling guilty that he kissed Rosie and couldn't explain the situation, but he wouldn't argue with you.

×Jean's POV×

I was scared but mostly pissed off that Eren did that to (Y/N), and even more pissed at Rosie because I knew she did something to make Eren kiss her. (Y/N) turned around with her head down, blood starting to dry up around her face. "(Y/N), tell me what to do so I can tend to your wound" I said softly. She nodded and sat on my bed while I went to go get a wet towel.

×Your POV×

I sat on Jean's bed so that he can treat to my eye. Well looks like Jean is going to be the first to know about my secret. Jean walked back in the room with a couple towels and a small bucket of water.

"Ok, all you have to do for now is clear out the blood and I'll do the rest," I said nervously because it wasn't Levi that was doing this. I took off my eyepatch and opened my eye. Jean looked shocked but he started to lightly dab my eye with the wet cloth.

I've gotten used to this so it didn't hurt at all. Jean finished up and went to put the stuff away. I waited for him so that I can show him my eye, finally. He came and sat next to me. I opened my eye and explained the whole story, but I never told him that I was Levi's sister.

×Jean's POV×

(Y/N) told me the story about how she got one of her eyes lime green I felt angry that people would do such a thing to someone as nice and beautiful as her. As she was explaining, she seemed to hesitate in telling something else, but I didn't bother. As I was getting ready to sleep once again, (Y/N) stayed on the edge of my bed.

"Jean.. can I stay here with you...for the night.." She said quietly. I was shocked at what she said but soon came back to reality and agreed with her. We both laid down and she seemed tensed at the edge of the bed so I rolled over and hugged her waist in a tight and protective manner. She stiffened up but soon relaxed in my touch and faced me. She pecked my lips as I blushed a million shades of red. "Goodnight Jeany~" she said quietly, almost in a whisper and then drifted off to sleep. "G-goodnight (Y/N)" I said, still shocked as sleep soon took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALRIGHT IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED PLZ FORGIVE ME BUT MY BRAIN NEEDED INSPIRATION AND SWEETS SO NOW I MADE A PRETTY LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. AGAIN SORREH ;-; I truly am. I may update either later today (probably not cause it's one in the morning) or tomorrow evening!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you hate Rosie feel free to throw bricks at her. I also apologize if your name is Rosie so you may change the name to whatever you like. Until tomorrow~

Humanity's Strongest Sibling [Jean x Reader x Eren]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें