Ch. 5 Stupid Horse

Heyo! Sorry for keeping you guys waiting long for me to update, I didn't think you guys actually liked the story...but anyways!!! I would like to thank @bebe2pink for telling my lazy ass to update the story. So here it is!!!

×3rd Person POV×

You and Jean have been in a good relationship for quite a while now. You guys would visit each other in the middle of the night and stroll around the headquarters until you both were really tired. Of course, you never told Levi about you and Jean so he didn't beat the horsecrap out of him. Your friends, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin would start to say that you should break up with him...of course they knew something you didn't but you were oblivious to that, so you just shrugged it off. You were guessing they were right because one day Jean didn't show any affection towards you. He didn't even go in late night strolls with you anymore, and that's when you got suspicious.

While the cadets were practicing hand to hand combat, Jean wasn't there. You were guessing your brother noticed as well because he told you to go to his dorm and check if he was there. You accepted the request and went off to look for Jean.

×Your POV×

'I wonder where Jean is and why he has been avoiding me lately. If I did anything wrong I would like to know what happened. Or maybe he wants to break up with me.... No Jean isn't like that right.?' As I made my way to his dorm, I noticed the door a little open. It was open enough for me to look inside. As I did, I saw what I believed was Jean's body under the covers, but as I approached, I noticed there were two...and one was a female. What broke my heart more was that they were both naked....meaning they did it...

All I could do was stand there in shock, starting to tear up with my only eye. The female started to wake up and she looked at me, horror written all over her face. She screamed which caused me to flinch and Jean to wake up. The tears started to flow down my now pale cheeks. I started to back away, tears now coming down like a waterfall. "(F-F/N)?!..." Jean stuttered. "Who..who is she?" The other girl said to Jean. "She..she's a friend of mine..." Jean said hesitantly.

When he said that I looked up and gave Jean a death glare before I ran out the room. I made it to my dorm and shut the door and started to sob in my pillow.

×Eren's POV×

'It was taking a long time for (Y/N) to return. I wonder if she found Jean, that stupid bastard took the girl I loved..but whatever, she was happy ,_,' As I was fighting Armin, I heard a scream come from inside the headquarters. I'm guessing no one heard it so I just shrugged it off. Well let's say I was wrong, Levi heard it as well.

"Eren, go check on (Y/N) and see what that scream was." Levi ordered me. "Yes sir!" I saluted and headed off. I was running past some doors until I reached an open one, which was Jean's dorm. I looked inside and saw Jean with another girl. They were both getting dressed...which means... Oh no.

"(Y/N)!!!??" I yelled and ran towards her dorm. 'She must be really broken if she saw Jean and that girl. Hell, even I'm pissed at Jean.' I finally reached her dorm and heard sobbing inside. I opened the door, to see her in a fetal position on her bed. I ran up to her but stopped when I saw blood all over the pillow. (No ladies it isn't your period 🌚) "(Y..Y/N)...what the hell happened?" I said softly. She looked up at me and I just stood there in shock.

Her eyepatch was leaking blood, what happened to her eye?! "G-get Levi...please" She sniffled. I just nodded and ran out the door, full sprint to get to Levi.. Wait why does she want Levi? "HEICHOU!!!! ITS (Y/N)!! I yelled, earning a few looks from cadets training. "What's wrong with (Y/N)?!!" He demanded. "She's bleeding sir! And it's not her time of the month. It's coming from her eye under the eyepatch!!" I said in a worried tone. 'Wtf if wrong with her eye?!' Levi's eyes widened in shock before he sprinted off to her dorm, me following behind.

We reached her room and Levi quickly made his way to (Y/N). He removed her blood-soaked eyepatch, to reveal a bloody closed eye. 'Wait does Levi know what to do..?! What is going on!! Is there something I don't know about the two???' I thought while watching Levi take (Y/N) to the bathroom. "Eren go to the nurses office and tell the nurse that you need Levi's emergency packet, now go cadet!" Levi ordered. I didn't respond as I ran to the nurses office, got the package and ran back to the dorm.

×Levi's POV×

"(Y/N)....what happened.." I asked her softly. "J..Jean cheated on me with anot..another girl...and I saw them...both naked in his dorm...." She said as her sobbing quieted down. 'What..' I just shrugged off the thought that she didn't tell me she was dating Jean. 'That horse faced shitty brat will pay for making my little sissy cry' (aww Levi<3) Just then, Eren came I the room holding the medical box I made specially for (Y/N) in case this happened. It's the second time so I pretty much know what to do in case. I told Eren to look away because I knew he loved (Y/N)... It was obvious. And I hate to admit it but they would make a good pair, so I approve of him dating my sister.

As Eren turned around confused, I made (Y/N) open her eye. She did and I saw that beautiful lime eye of hers. I lightly dabbed a wet cloth over her eye and she hissed in pain. I noticed Eren resisting the urge to look back, but I didn't want him to see (Y/N)'s eye in this condition. After I finished cleaning her eye, I went to wash her eyepatch, so I requested her to keep her eye closed at all times. She nodded and smiled at me. "Thanks brother" she whispered in my ear. I kissed her forehead and went off to tell the other cadets that they can take a break until lunch and I also told Eren that he has to take care of (Y/N).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYO GUYS I FINALLY FINISHED THIS LONG AND DRAMA FILLED CHAPTER. I MIGHT ALSO UPDATE TODAY AGAIN AND I PROMISE!!!! Yay~ you get to spend some time with Eren in your room..ooo what's gunna happen next chapter?! Well you'll find out later today 😉 and thanks for reading my story, I didn't think you guys actually liked it. And sorry if you hate Jean now but I'll make it up to you and awwww Levi thinks you make a good couple with Eren<3 anyways I'll update today again -holds out pinky- I promise ✌🏻️