||Voting Results||

Ok guys sorry for not updating in a shit load of time but I have a shitload of homework to do like if a teacher gives you homework on the weekend they have no idea what a vacation means like..

Bruh

Anyways I decided I will do a whole bunch of chapters and try to upload at least all of them today and tomorrow since I have no school tomorrow. But guess what..

I have fucking homework

So I will finish the last of my homework later today after I upload chapters. Also I decided that since everyone wants their own thing.... I will do all of the choices except for the ones nobody voted for. These are the choices I'm combining all together and this is the order of them.

1)Lemon
-Threesome
-Eren & Jean at different times
-Farlan
2)Reader gets pregnant with
-Jean
-Eren
-Farlan
3)You get experimented on and become a Titan shifter
4)You chose your path
-You go with Jean
-You go with Eren
-You ditch both and go w/Farlan
-You go with both Jean & Eren

And then the story will end. After this story I make a [Free!] Haruka x Reader and Rin x reader from Blue exorcist and Free!

If you have any specific story you just can't find then request me to make it because we all have that moment when you

can't

find

the right

damn specific story

that you really want to read

Cause I'll admit it, I made this story because I know how people are like 'dammit I want a story that goes like this and this' and all that stuff so just message me on wattpad, Twitter(inactive kinda), Vine, Kik, or by email! I am mostly active on Kik, Vine, and Wattpad though sooo just a heads up.

Vine: |眼帯| Kaneki's Eyepatch
Kik: GamingDonuts (Ciel Phantomhive)
Twitter: @GameError404 ([BlackOtakuEdits])

Ik my accounts suck but if you want a specific book with your favorite character then message me! (Pls tell me your from wattpad and also I recommend if you use vine to message me)