Ch. 2 Meeting the trainees

The picture has nothing to do with the story I just thought it was funny.... I'm not funny ;_; ......

×Your POV×

"(Y/N)!!" I heard a deep and blank voice in my ear while I was sleeping. "Ngh.. Go away Mr. Clean Jr." I said while swatting my hand and rolling over on my bed, trying to fall asleep again. "Tch" was all Levi said before he started to walk away. Or so I thought... Next thing I know I was sprayed in the eyes with .... Windex? I shot up in bed and opened my eyes and have a death glare to Levi. We just stared back at each other until Levi decided to spray me again in the face. It got quiet in my room and then I jumped on Levi, trying to get the bottle of Windex away from him.

"LEVI YOU SHORT CHIBI I AM GOING TO KI-" I was sprayed again...and again....and again. "Fine short stack I'll get up" I mumbled and wiped my face with Levi's shirt. "Tch you little brat. You got my shirt dirty." Levi growled, pure anger in his eyes.

"Tch, no your shirt is now smothered in your baby's blood, not dirt." I said, trying to stifle a laugh. "Tch" was all Levi said before leaving my room and closing the door.

 Time Skip to after breakfast brought to you by a cleaning Levi! "Tch, unpure, unclean, unnecessary brats" (☜Black Butler reference) 

"OHHH LEVIII~" I sang walking down the hallways towards my brothers man cave- I mean office. "LEEEVVIII MY CLEANING FAIRY WHERE ARE YOU!!!" I yelled, earning a couple laughs from cadets nearby.

×Levi's POV×

"LEEEVVIII MY CLEANING FAIRY WHERE ARE YOU!!!" I heard as I was doing paperwork. 'What does this shitty eyepatch brat want now' I thought to myself. Groaning in frustration, I continued to do my paperwork.

×Your POV×

I finally reached my brothers office door and did something no other human being would do. I kicked the door open, causing it to break and make a loud 'boom' sound. I saw Levi get scared at the sudden noise, but then turn back to his rock-like face. "What do you want now eyepatch (Kaneki ..... go on) that's the 8th time you broke my door doing that" Levi said with a dark and angry aura around him.

"I just wanted to see my oldie of a brother that's all" I said smiling like a freak and walking towards him. 'Now time for payback for this morning with the Windex' I thought to myself. "Hey Levi" I asked poking his cheek many times. "What is it now" he mumbled, ignoring my pokes and doing his paperwork. "Can I name your horse Black Dynamite" I said, trying my best not to laugh at the name.

"And why would you do that shitty eyepatch freak" he said. "Cause I think it su-" I was interrupted by a screaming Hanji calling our names. "(Y/N), LEVI COME NOW WE HAVE TO TRAIN THE NEW CADETS JOINING US!!!!" She screamed like the freaky four eyes she is. "There's new cadets joining us? Wow I thought they were all pussies to do such a thing as joining the Survey Corps" I said confused but excited to meet these people. "Great now more shitty brats to train" Levi said, clearly annoyed.

"Leeviii~ they could be part of your cleaning fairy squad and you guys can ride horses off into the sunset" I said, trying to make Levi happy. Levi smiled...the little bastard smiled...that rock-like face of his had a bloody smile. "LEVI YOU SMI-" I was cut off by Levi throwing a book at my face. "I only smiled at the thought of having these cadets clean the HQ." Levi whispered to me. "OK LETS GO MEET THEM" I yelled and ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok! That was my second chapter which I'm really proud of because I didn't know I could write this much 😅🌚. Well if it's good then please tell me so I'm more inspired to write and finish the story and if there's anything wrong with this chapter then please tell me. Thanx you my kawaii cinnamon rolls!