Ch. 11 Jelousy

×3rd Person POV×

Days have went by and Isabel was still recovering but Farlan was in better condition. They both joined the survey corps because they still had amazing skill like you and Levi. Farlan was like your older brother but you would sometimes tease him by either kissing him on the cheek or hugging him from behind, making him flustered causing you to laugh.

What you didn't know was that it made a certain duo very jealous. Of course you were still mad at Eren but Jean was like your best friend. Even though he wanted more than that, he still was a coward to confess after what you had been through. Eren and Mikasa didn't like Rosie because she would show off, brag, and be too attached to Eren.

You of course didn't care about Eren anymore because you thought he was happy with Rosie. Even though she can be a bitch you thought Eren liked girls like that.

Everyone was woken up by the morning bell. Today was a free day for the cadets because the last expedition went well. You woke up earlier but figured out that you weren't in your bed but in a chair. The bed next to you had Isabel, close to recovery. Then the door opened to reveal Levi and Farlan.

"Here brat, we brought you breakfast." Levi said, walking towards you with Farlan following behind holding your breakfast.

"...thank you" You said tiredly and grabbed your tray with food. You started to eat while the two were watching your every move, making you feel weird.

"Don't look at me little brat and adorable brat" You said and turned away, in a playful way.

"(Y/N)-chan~" Farlan purred, making you flustered. "Let's go for a walk"

"Ok.." You said getting up and walking with him. "Levi watch Isabel" you said and winked at him, walking away with Farlan.

"FARLAN LETS SKIP TOGETHER!!!!!!" You yelled happily. "Haha ok (Y/N)" he replied. You guys interlocked your arms and skipped throughout HQ. You saw Eren and Rosie walking towards you guys, Rosie giving you a glare. Eren looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't.

Instead, he walked up to Farlan and whispered something into his ear. "WAH! That's not true!!" Farlan said, annoyed and mad at whatever Eren told him. You were curious so you decided to ask him later. "It's true so you should stay away from her" Eren said, looking at you.

"(Y/N) is not that kind of person so I suggest you shut your Titan mouth up." Farlan said, changing his mood.

Eren seemed to be pissed so he tried to punch Farlan in the face, only for you to block him and take the punch. You fell to the floor, holding your face and looking away from them, bleeding non-stop. Suddenly you stood up, not giving a single shit about your bleeding face and glared at Eren.

"Eren, do you want to know how and why I have this eyepatch because it isn't a pretty story if your wondering." You said, obviously going to tell Eren a fake story to scare him.

"Whatever, let's go Eren their not worth fighting for. They shouldn't even be alive." Rosie scoffed.

"Tch, Rosie I would have left you and Eren alone on that expedition to have your sorry ass eaten by Titans, or maybe I should feed you to Hanji's two special pets. I'm sure they never tasted slut before but they might die with all the STD's you probably have." You warned.

She just glared at you and Farlan and left, Eren following behind. They were soon stopped by Levi. "I heard the argument, cadets in my office now. You two may join as well (Y/N) and Farlan."

You were leaning against a wall with Farlan, holding a tissue to stop the bleeding and soon throwing it away. Eren and Rosie were sitting in front of Levi's desk. Levi started to scold them, you being uninterested but soon came back to reality when Levi called you. You walked next to him, just standing there. "You guys don't know this, but you must never disrespect your superiors, especially threatening them."

"They aren't superiors there just cadets!!" Rosie yelled, Eren nodding in agreement. Levi looked at you and you nodded, allowing him to tell them the secret. "You guys don't even know (Y/N)'s last name so how are you sure. Let me rephrase that. Never disrespect my twin sister, (Y/N) Ackerman." Eren looked at you wide eyed and Rosie scoffed, crossing her arms. "She is the same age as you guys but she has more skill than me so if you don't want your grave dug tomorrow I think you should apologize to Farlan and (Y/N) now."

"Sorry (Y/N).." Eren got up and hugged you. You just stood there, shocked at his actions. "Meet me in my dorm tonight please, I want to talk." He whispered in your ear. You softly nodded, so you wouldn't get noticed by anyone in the room.

"LEVI BROOOO" you guys heard in the hallway, only for the door to burst open to reveal Isabel, awake and energized. She ran to Farlan, Levi and you and hugged all of you. "Thanks for saving us (Y/N) sis" Isabel said and smiled. You patted her head and nodded. "Eren, Rosie you are dismissed." You said, smiling at Eren. He smiled back and walked up to you when Rosie was gone and nobody was looking from the hug. He quickly pecked your cheek and ran out the door. 'That shy bastard' you thought to yourself and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay sorry for the late chapter but school is coming and I had orientation and it was just hell and I have 4 days until school starts. I also wanted to make a Rin Matsuoka x Reader and a Haruka Nanase x Reader so bear with me!! ✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻 yay Eren wants to be your friend but is scared of Rosie so he just stays quiet. He doesn't mean to hurt you but he doesn't know what happens to him when he does. I'll try to update tomorrow and maybe start a new story 🌚 until the next update!!