"When Simon announced your coming for the first time, he told us to stop acting like jerks for 4 months." Zayn remembered and laughed. My eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Did it work?" I teased and cause Zayn just to laugh more.

   "Ohh, I don't know." He said. "Did you think we were jerks?"

   I thought about it for a while and tried to remember my  first impression on the guys. "Well.. I think on the surface I really thought that for a short time but inside of me I always knew you five were special." Cautiously, I unwrapped his arms and turned around to face him. I needed to take a look at his features. He smiled at me with love filling his hazel orbs and I smiled back. My cheeks started burning and I quickly hid my face in his chest, pretending I just wanted to hug him so I wrapped my arms around his waist. I still wasn't used to being all lovey-dovey.

   "It has been a long journey, hasn't it?" he said in a low voice and placed his chin on my head.

   "Yes." I muttered. It had been a long journey, our journey. The story of JAZ, how the fans like to call us. Till now I think Leesha spread that ship-name as she was the first one who has used it before I even really knew Zayn. It was way better than Jayn or Zenan.

   "Remember how I entered the London Eye with you?"

   I raised my head from his chest and made eye contact. "I do! And until now I can't believe you did that for me. How hadn't I noticed you had a fear of heights?" that made me pout. Was I so blind that I couldn't feel the person beside me feeling uncomfortable? Was I too busy thinking about myself and how I enjoyed the ride?

   "I think" Zayn started, and stroke his fist slowly over my cheek, sending shivers down my spine. "I was too concentrated on you to feel anything else."

   "I have to admit that I was too distract to even recognise your existence." I teased and stuck my tongue out.

   Zayn's right hand left my back and found it's way to his chest, the spot where his heart was supposed to be. "Oi! That hurts." He said and screwed up his face. I chuckled and leaned my forehead against his chest again. "And I thought you had already fallen for me."

   I smiled and remembered that day with him out in London. "I honestly don't know when exactly I started falling for you. I just know I realised it very late."

   "That's okay." He leaned more forward and whispered the words into my ear. "The only thing that matters is that we're together now."

   "Forever."

   "And ever."

   "Okay, that's enough." I laughed. "Harry is right; we're so cheesy together!"

   Zayn chimed into my laughter, remembering our curly-haired boy and how he always made vomiting sounds whenever Zayn and me were cuddling on the couch of his and Louis' flat. I think Niall was the only one who ever called us 'cute'.

   "I'll have to go soon." Zayn muttered as he threw a look onto his watch. I frowned, starting to curse the endless number of concerts he had to attend. But then I deleted those thoughts quickly again, knowing I was unfair. I had always accepted his career and was proud of him, my thoughts were stupid and useless. And I really didn't want to sound jealous of a tour.

   His fans loved him. His fans needed him and I didn't want to be the one taking him away from them. One Direction wouldn't exist forever and as long as they do, I had to share my love with the rest of the world. And I was okay with that. Totally.

   "Let's play a game." I suggested and stepped back, looking around the room. It had become something like a ritual between the both of us. For my last birthday, Harry had bought me a big package full of various games and Zayn and I spent a month playing them all with passion. I have to admit that I was kind of a bad player so mostly Zayn had the edge over me, but I was totally fine with it. It was a lot of fun with him.