Chapter 13

Serena turned around quickly in suprise. It was Dawn, she didn't look very happy.

"Is something wrong-"

"Are you responsible for this?", Dawn asked.

"Responsible for what?", Serena was extremely confused. Dawn walked back to her laptop and opened it.

"This", Dawn said almost angrily. Her computer opened to a website.

www.Misty-sucks.kl.com

It was an entire website full of anti-Misty fans. The website was based in Kalos according to the copyright and domain.

"I didn't make that! Why would I do something like that?!", Serena asked taking a step back. She had never seen that website in her life.

"Can you explain this then..", Dawn scrolled to the top of blog posts... they were all under Serena's name.

6/12- Serena, Vaniville Town

Title: Misty is a total b*tch

I can't stand Misty, she thinks that Ash-

Serena stopped reading and looked up at Dawn, "I swear I didn't write this.." The blog had tons of personal info that she had never even mentioned in the show before. She felt violated. Dawn stood up.

"I can't believe you'll do something like this and lie about it..", Dawn said walking away.

"Wait! Someone stole my personal information, I never made it!", Serena shouted. Dawn turned around and took a phone out of her bag, it was Serena's. She tossed it at her.

"That blog was made entirely on this phone..", Dawn said bluntly. Serena looked down at her phone and saw options to edit the website, it was true. All the evidence was pointing at her but she never actually did it, she would never do something like that. Serena stood there in shock.

...

That evening, Serena and Ash met up to find out where their date was. But there were other things on Serena's mind. Did someone hack into my phone? Where would they get all that information about me?

"Today's date will be something a bit different that usual.. It's going to be a battle!", the announcer said. Ash's face lit up with excited.

"Finally!", he said but then he realized something, he had left Pikachu and all his other Pokemon at home and he frowned.

"No need to worry, your mother dropped Pikachu off here!" Pikachu ran to Ash from behind the announcer.

"I missed you buddy! This is going to be great!", Ash said as Pikachu jumped onto his shoulder. Serena smiled at how happy they looked. She reached into her bag and took out a Pokéball.

"Go Pancham!", Serena said throwing it into the air. Pancham came out of it's Pokéball. It adjusted the red sunglasses Serena had gotten it.

"We're ready!"
...
They both moved on to the battle-field. Serena looked determined, she tried not to let what had happened before distract her.

"Battle begin!"

"Pancham use Dark Pulse!", Serena said quickly. Pancham leaped into the air and hit Pikachu with the dark purple beam of energy.

"Pikachu, Iron Tail!", Ash shouted. Pikachu recovered quickly and hit Pancham with a fully-powered Iron Tail. The hit sent Pancham into the air and it roughly landed on the ground.

"Pancham, are you alright?", Serena asked desperately. Pancham shakily got up and fell over again, it was unable to battle. Serena sighed in defeat and returned Pancham to it's Pokéball.

"Pancham is unable to battle, Pikachu wins!"

"You did well, Pancham..", Serena whispered to the Pokéball before she put it back in her bag. She walked over to Ash and shook his hand. Ash smiled, "That was a great battle!" Serena nodded happily, Ash was acting more like himself now that Pikachu was back.

"And that's why I'm a Pokemon Performer and not going around getting gym badges..", Serena joked. They both laughed.

...

As Serena walked inside she noticed Misty sitting on the couch... glaring at her. Serena sighed and tried to walk past her.

"Serena, we need to talk", Misty said seriously.

...

"So, everything is going according to the plan?", the producer asked the announcer. The man nodded.

"The phone was hacked and the website was created under the girl's name." The producer grinned, almost sinisterly.

"Perfect set up for drama! Amazing! This season is going to be suspenseful.. as long as we feed the feud between the girls!", the producer went on and on. The announcer rolled his eyes.

"The ratings are already going up! I can feel the money rolling in!"

"Sir, don't you think that it's a bit.. wrong to start feuds between friends intentionally...", the announcer said awkwardly.

"I see nothing wrong with it! This is show business, get used to it!"

Little did they know, that one of the contestants passed their window at the perfect moment and heard everything they had said. May covered her mouth in shock and ducked behind a bush.

"I can't believe they'll do something like that..", May said to herself.

"You can help us you know, if you want a better chance at winning this competition", a voice said behind her. She flipped around.

"I.. I can't! I can't do this anymore!", May said covering her ears. The producer, the announcer and some of the crew were behind her. Some of them had seen her at the window.

"All we need you to do is help us set up more drama and we'll just hand the competition to you, you'll get Ash, the money, the fame..."

"I am not that kind of person! I'm done! I'm quitting this stupid show!", May shouted getting up.

I.. I can't! I can't do this anymore!