Chapter 1

Would you look at that, our Bachelor seems to know who these girls are. This would make fore a fabulous and drama FULL season ladies and gentlemen and pokemon!

The girls then looked at each other, each recognizing the other. They had all been brought together in other occasions because of Ash.

"Wait- May?", Misty said recognizing her.

"Misty! And Dawn...", May said looking over at the supposed blue-haired girl.

"What are you doing here May.. and Iris is here too!" The purple haired girl shrugged and then they all looked at Serena. They had no idea who she was. Dawn rolled her eyes at their aggressiveness and decided to be nice to Serena.

"Hello, my name is Dawn, I'm a friend of Ash's", Dawn said smiling. Serena smiled and shook her hand but she wasn't smiling on the inside. Is this girl competition? She traveled through Sinnoh with Ash...

Ash say awkwardly in the middle of the tension. He felt the camera pointed directly at his reaction to his friend's bickering. As naive as ever he had no idea what they were talking about.
•••
After the introductory show, Ash and the girls where showed their luscious rooms in the villa. They were to stay there for 3 months. Every two weeks one girl is eliminated. Ash collapsed on his bed and sighed, it was almost like a vacation.. but with cameras recording his every move. He still didn't know how he was chosen because he didn't apply, but his mother said it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. It's been a while since he talked to some of his old friends and being on television was a bonus... sort of.

"Ash Ketchum report to the Tiki", the announcer said. Ash sighed, he was just getting comfortable. He walked over to the large tiki sculpture in the middle of the villa, the cameras where rolling.

The announcer was a very flamboyant man with sleek pink hair. He seemed to smile widely and talk very loudly. He was holding a jar full of strip of paper in his hand. Ash walked and stood next to May and directly in front of the announcer.

"Here I have the names of these five beautiful young girls in this jar", he started.

"The name that is picked out of the jar will be Ash Ketchum's first date for tomorrow. The girls suddenly felt the tension, they all wanted to go first. The announcer waited for a ridiculously long time before taking a name out and an even longer time unraveling the paper.

"The first date is... Dawn Berlitz." Dawn tensed up and looked over at Ash who was not paying attention. Dawn smiled, typical Ash.
•••
Dawn day in the Jacuzzi Tub with her piplup. She sighed, tomorrow was going to be an extremely busy day. She had to win the heart of Ash if she wanted to win the one million Pokédollar prize. Not that she didn't like Ash, she use to have a crush on him back when they were traveling together. But there were lots of other guys who would probably pay more attention to her, like Barry or even Paul. The competition for Ash was too great but she still wanted to try.

She had heard of an elite university for Pokémon Coordinators, some of the greatest Pokémon Coordinators had gone there, even her mom. But the tuition was extremely high so she needed a little extra money.

Dawn looked over at Piplup.

"I'm not using him if I still like him... right?" Piplup shrugged, it didn't want to be bothered with these kind of frivolous things. Dawn smiled and sunk deeper in the soothing tub.

"I'm going to win this."