Chapter 4

All the girls sat down in the pent-house, relaxing. Serena had gotten up to bake everyone cookies in the large kitchen. Iris yawned, this was t he life. She didn't really want to be in the show but she was starting to see the luxuries. The only one not having fun was Dawn, she didn't feel included. Well whatever, they're all just jealous of me.

"Lets play a game! It's boring here!", May said now standing up from the designer couch. Everyone agreed.

"We should play truth or dare", Misty suggested. All the girls grinned at each other, this was going to be fun.

"Truth or Dare?", May asked Iris. Iris frowned, she wasn't in the mood for anything crazy since she had her date with Ash the next day.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you're a gym leader?" Iris nodded, she had recently become the Opelucid gym-leader. Misty was surprised, she didn't know she was a gym-leader too. Iris then looked and chose to ask May the next question.

"Truth or Dare?", Iris said with an evil grin.

"Dare", May said unknowingly.

"I dare you to kiss Dawn." Dawn almost toppled over. Seriously Iris, why me? May looked at Dawn with contempt and sighed. Dawn shook her head/

"Uh... no thanks guys!", she said backing off slowly.

"Come on! Don't be a coward!", Misty said winking at Dawn. She rolled her eyes. "Sure.. whatever."

May took a deep breath and quickly pecked Dawn on the lips. They both pulled away in disgust.

"Ew...", Dawn said standing up. She wiped her lip as if it were covered in germs. May laughed it off and turned to Misty.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth, definitely truth". They all laughed, even Dawn. Iris smiled, she was a little more like how she remembered her to be before the show.

"Is it true that you liked Ash since you met him?", May said. Misty blushed and all the girls looked at her. Dawn frowned, Iris started playing with her hair and May stared.. waiting for the answer.

"Yes." Before anyone said anything Serena came in with a tray full of freshly baked cookies. They all smiled and forgot about Misty's answer, they were all slowly warming up to Serena. After they ate, they all watched a movie and fell asleep.

...

The next day, they all woke up entangled on the couch. Dawn found her head on May's lap and blushed. Iris woke up after her.

"Good morning Dawn, no pun intended", Iris said stretching on the couch. Her hair was a giant purple mess. Dawn laughed.

"Hey, good luck on your date!" Iris nodded and smiled. Dawn looked at the ground, she was wondering how she was going to bring it up.

"I was wondering if I could join you Alliance with Misty, at least until Serena and May are out of the picture." Iris looked down at her sleeping friends.

"I'll think about it." Iris then walked to the bathroom to freshen up and went down to the elevator to the lobby. And just like they did to Dawn, the makeup crew grabbed her to get her even more ready for her date. They did light stage-makeup on her but the biggest change of all was her hair. The crew battled with her hair until they tied it into a long sleek pony-tail. They dressed her up ready for hike (of course with fashionable boots) and sent her to the tiki to meet up with Ash.

At first he didn't recognize her but then gasped, it was actually Iris.

"Your hair looks different", Ash said. Iris rolled her eyes and smiled, he was so naïve.

"Your such a little kid Ash", Iris said blushing.

The announcer told them that they will be hiking to the top of the dormant volcanoes in the distance. Iris took a deep breathe, if she had her Dragonite they would have flied to the top. She sighed. I hope it's okay. She had entrusted Cilan and his brothers to take care of it till she came back. She decided that after her date she would have to call him.

Ash and Iris were driven to the bottom of the volcano. Ash practically flew out of the car, he was excited for the new challenge. Iris got out of the car and laughed.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Ash!", she said running to catch up with him. They both began to hike up the steep slope of the volcano. In the middle of it Ash finally stopped and started panting.

"Do you want to take a break?". He nodded. The both had a drink on a ledge on the volcano. Iris felt dizzy as she saw how high the were up. After a good ten minute break they both managed their way to the top. They laughed and panted.

"I'm on top of the world!"

"This was.. fun!", Iris said breathing heavily. They both agreed that they would love to do that again. After some time admiring the top of the volcano and chatting they slowly climbed down.

"...Aaand cut! You guys can all come down now, that was great footage!"

...

A little after the climb, everyone gathered around the Tiki to find out who had the next date.

"The next girl is... Misty Waterflower!"