Chapter 10

It was the next day, there was nothing scheduled. Everyone was free to do whatever they wanted due to the busy night they all had. The atmosphere was a bit different without Iris, it got a bit tenser... There was now realization that everything they did mattered because all those components lead to who's staying or leaving.

The four girls had paired up respectively. Misty was allies with Dawn and May was allied with Serena. Not much had changed.

"It feels weird, doesn't it?.. without Iris", Misty said to Dawn abruptly.

"A bit, not that it matters... at least she's happy", Dawn said stretching. And at least there's only less person to compete with.

"Yeah, I wonder what they have in store for us this week..."

"I overheard them talking about changing things up a bit", Dawn said. They both frowned, that couldn't mean anything good. The possibilities were endless.

"Whatever, as long as they don't make us do anything ridiculous." They had no idea...

...

"Last night was pretty eventful-", Serena started.

"Please don't bring it up again, I was way too close to defeat, if Munchlax didn't evolve...", May drifted off. Serena and May were on the opposite side of the building, in a small café. Little did they know their entire conversation was being filmed.

"Ok...", Serena said. May rolled her eyes.

"Look Serena, I'm sorry if I'm acting a bit rude... I'm not feeling myself", May said honestly. The more she thought about it, the sadder she got. She use to be friends with Dawn and Misty before the show had started. All the drama did nothing but tear them apart. May stood of from her chair.

"That's it! I'll just make up with Dawn and I'll feel better!", May said.

"If you want to.. go ahead", Serena said. May nodded and ran off to find Dawn. Serena sighed.

"I'm alone, again..", she said solemnly, taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

...

"Hey Dawn! I have to talk to you!", May said jogging up to her and Misty. Dawn frowned, she wasn't up for drama.

"I think I'll excuse you two, I.. have to use the bathroom", Misty said standing up walking away. Ugh, she ditched me here with May...

"Dawn, I'm really sorry about the way I was acting since the show started... I wasn't myself", May said apologetically.

Dawn nodded, she knew what she meant. She too was acting a bit colder than she usually was.

"So.. can we be friends again?"

"We never weren't friends, I just... Didn't want to loose to you or anyone..."

May sat down beside her where Misty was sitting before.

"That's the way we all feel, Dawn", May said with a sad smile. Suddenly, an announcement rang for everyone to meet up at the Tiki.

"What?! I thought this was day off...", Dawn exclaimed.

"I bet it still is, they probably have the news on what we're doing this week.."

...

The four girls lines up along side Ash.
Everyone was a bit confused on why they were called there.

"You all might be wondering why you were all called here this afternoon!", the announcer said. Everyone nodded.

"We are happy to announce that this week's show will be a little more than just dates!", the announcer said, "Along side the dates we'll be holding full-blown competitions, battle tournaments and other fun things." The announcer grinned as if he knew something everyone else didn't.

But these things he announced weren't just competitions, they were all tests. Every move they made mattered to the audience. In case you haven't understood the magnitude of scrutiny put on these four girls, imagine every thing you did was video-taped and watched by the world. Imagine the world watching you read this on wattpad, imagine all those people judging you simultaneously.

They would judge what you were wearing, reading etc. This is how it feels to be on reality television of this nature. It could drive anyone crazy.

...

"I'm not feeling excited about these new things they're adding..", Misty said to Dawn.

"Yeah, I'm not in the mood for flying through optical courses on top of the dates", Dawn said. Misty agreed.

"How was your talk with May?", Misty asked.

"Good, at least she's not acting like a b*tch anymore", Dawn said with a laugh.

"I think I'll go to bed early today, there's allot going on tomorrow..", Mist said.

"That's smart, I think I'll go to bed early too", Dawn said, "But, Misty promise me one thing."

"What?"

"Whatever they do or say doesn't matter, we'll get to the finals together", Dawn said seriously.

Misty nodded and went back to her room to sleep.

...

Dawn, Serena, Misty and May. Who'll be voted out and who will stay? Which alliance would stay together? ... And which would break.

...Find out next time on PokéBachelors.