Chapter 18- Rehearsing for prom

Austin's P.O.V.

I hid behind the bushes as they all handed her everything, and when she saw that dress. My heart stopped. She was so happy. Exactly what I wanted her to be. My plan was working smoothly. I could tell she thought this was the end of it but it wasn't.

Running back down the street, I hoped in the car to meet up with Rocco at the school. He wanted me to do a little preparing before people started to arrive. The minute I arrived I hurriedly ran inside. I didn't want anyone to see me coming. Especially since I didn't have my security guard, Joe.

The room for the prom was huge. The theme was 'Hollywood' and they did good at decorating. Walking towards the stage, I saw everyone finishing setting stuff up.

"Austin you're finally here," said Rocco.

"Yep. I'm here," I said back.

He motioned for me to come on stage and handed me my .

"So these are the songs that were requested for you to sing," he said.

I grabbed the sheet that he held in his hands and looked over the list.

1. Never Let You Go (Justin Bieber Cover)

2. Say Somethin'

3. Heart In My Hand

4. Banga Banga

5. Let Me Love You (Mario Cover)

6. What About Love

7. Say You're Just A Friend (-for Jenna-)

8. Beautiful Soul (Jesse McCartney Cover -for Jenna-)

*Break*

9. 11:11

10. Mmm Yeah

11. One Less Lonely Girl (Justin Bieber Cover)

Done

I sighed. I didn't think I would be singing this much, but luckily they gave me time to do my surprise for Jenna. Setting down the mic I practiced the songs I would be covering to ensure that I still had them down. There was no way I could ever forget my own songs so I didn't need to practice them.

Once I was done rehearsing I was lead into a room to relax before performing. My mom was already in the back talking to Rocco about a few things. I, however, just took seat on a couch and turned on the tv. A few minutes later, Alex walked in.

"So are you ready man?" he asked sitting next to me.

"Yeah but I'm nervous," I said.

He handed me the box and smiled. I took a hold of it and smiled back. I was ready to do this. Jenna meant everything to me. There's no way what we had wasn't the real deal. She was the one for me, and hopefully after I surprised her, she'd think the same thing.
"Don't be nervous Austin. I've never seen her look at anyone the way she does with you. She never looked at me that way. You can see it in her eyes that she loves you."
"But what if she can't forgive me Alex?"
"Austin, she will just have faith."
"Hopefully she does or this will all have been for nothing," I sighed nervously.