Chapter 6- A Little Bit of Heartache

"Jenna meet me there. Tyler and Robert are here. They are going to ride with me," Alex said quickly then placing a quick peck on my lips.

I ran with Dallas to my car. Austin was awake. He was awake and I needed to see him. My whole body started shaking and once I took seat in the driver's side I could tell I wasn't going to be able to drive. Apparently Dallas noticed it to because she got out of the car, and came to my side. We switched spots and all I could think about was seeing him. Seeing his beautiful hazel eyes with traces of green in them.

We pulled up to the hospital at the same time as Alex, Robert, and Tyler. Rushing in, we all followed Alex into his Austin's room. Well, I paused. Right outside the door. I tried to hurriedly collect my cool. I was overjoyed and needed to remember I couldn't just run up and hug him like I wanted to.

Austin's P.O.V.

I woke up, Jenna nowhere to be found. My mind was so confused. Last thing I remember I was sitting in the car with Jenna. She was screaming something about a light. My mind had went blank after that and now I was sitting in a hospital bed. I didn't recall crashing or anything. So why I was here was still a mystery.

I waited for the nurse to come back in. I needed to know what was going on. After a few minutes, she had finally returned.

"Can I ask what I'm doing in here?" I asked.

I needed answers. I especially needed to know where Jenna was.

"You don't remember?" she asked.

I shook my head. The only thing I remembered was the car ride with Jenna.

"Well you've been in a coma for a little over six months," she said.

My heart dropped. Six months? There was no way. I had just been in a car with Jenna. She was sitting right beside me. There was no way in hell that I could have been in a coma.

I watched the nurse walk out of the room and I tried to grasp what was going on. I must be dreaming, I thought. After a while, I heard someone shout my name from outside my room. That's when I saw Robert, Tyler, and Alex walk into the room. Wait, Alex? It couldn't be. I watch him being buried. There was no way it could be him. This was definitely a dream.

"Man you're awake," said Alex walking up beside me.

I nodded, and just then I saw Jenna walk in and I smiled. Then I looked back at Alex who began hugging me. This can't be good.

"I'm so glad you're awake man?" he said.

"What happened?"

"You don't remember?"

I shook my head.

"Well we were driving. Some jerk was on the wrong side of the road. We flipped. You and Jenna ended up in comas."

Looking at Jenna, I could see her expression sadden. We had both been in a coma. Maybe that was why I felt so connected to her. There was no way I could truly have liked her that much. Not when she was my best friend's girl. I mean, I did like her somewhat. Ever since I met her I had. However, it wasn't full blown love like I had felt in the dream.

I watched Alex back up and kiss Jenna on the cheek as Tyler and Robert both gave me hugs. My heart began to ache. I really wish I hadn't woke up.