Chapter 12- All I Want Is You

Austin's P.O.V.

Heading home, I drove Alex's car. He was too intoxicated to drive. We sat in silence the whole time, unsure of what to say. So much had just happened that I'm sure he didn't know how to process it just as much as I didn't.

Halfway to his house, I heard his phone ring. From the corner of my eye I watched him pull it out of his pocket.

"Hello," he answered.

"Mrs. Killian. What's wrong?"

"Calm down and tell me what happened."

"Oh my god," Alex gasped.

"We'll be right there."

Alex looked at me, something in his expression scaring me.

"Alex what's wrong?" I asked.

"Jenna was in a car accident," he said in shock.

My heart dropped and my world crumbled down around me.

I sped as fast as I could to get to the hospital. Immediately after I parked we ran in and searched for Jenna's mom. We found her in the waiting room.

"Ms. Killian what happened?" asked Alex.

Tears flooded out of her eyes, and my heart began to drop further. My pulse shocking through me causing my body to be in pain.

"They just told me she hit a tree. They won't let me see her," she cried.

Alex went up to her and hugged her while I fell to my knees. She was okay. She had to be. If she wasn't it was all my fault. I let her drive. I knew she had too much to drink. Tears fell out of my eyes as I pictured the last moment I saw her. So much anger in her eyes. I closed my eyes as tears dripped through them.

Five hours later, a doctor finally came up to Jenna's mom. We all stood up from the chairs.

"Mrs. Killian?" he asked.

She nodded.

"You're daughter is fine. She just has a broken leg. We're getting a cast on her, and we're going to prescribe her some pain killers. She's very lucky," he said.

I could feel relief wash over all of us. She was okay, that's all that mattered.

Jenna's P.O.V.

I sat on the bed, the cast they placed on my leg already starting to itch. I felt frustrated and disoriented. So much was running through my head that I wanted to just leave and never come back. Part of me was beginning to miss my sister. She was always good at helping me through things.

"Jenna?" I heard a voice say.

I looked towards the door to see my mom, Austin, and Alex walk in. My eye instantly rolled at the thought of them.

"Sweetie. How are you feeling?" asked my mother.

"Okay. My leg just hurts," I answered.

"Oh baby," she said running to hug me.

I hugged her back, my eyes focusing on the boys, and I watched Austin whisper something into Alex's ear causing him to nod.

"I'm going to go talk to the doctor so we can get you home to relax sweetie," my mom said.

I watched her walk out of the room with Alex right behind her. Oh great I'm stuck with Austin, I thought.

"Jenna what the hell were you thinking? Why the fuck would you drive when you knew you'd been drinking?" he yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

"Why the hell do you even care?" I retorted.

His eyes popped open, my words shocking him.

"Jenna you know I care," he said softly.

"Right. Cause if you care about someone you hide stuff from them. That's nice to know."

I couldn't help but sound mean. I was so mad at him for everything that's happened.

"Jenna I love you. What can I do to prove that to you?"

My heart began to ache as I thought of what he could do.

"You could leave me alone Austin. I don't want to see you."

I could tell my words hurt him. They hurt me too. However, I didn't want to be around him.

"Is that really what you want?" he asked.

Tears were starting to form in his eyes as I nodded trying to tilt back my tears. I looked away from him.

"How can you be so mad at me for not telling you about the dream Jenna? Why didn't you tell me you had it?"

"Because I didn't want to come off as a weirdo. How was I supposed to know you had it too?"

He sighed and I could tell he was frustrated.

"Fine. You want me to leave? I'll go. But don't think for one second it's what I want to do. Because all I want to do is be with you," he said.

My eyes turned towards him and my heart shattered as he walked out the door.