Ch:4- Fairytale Romance Part (2)

Start from the beginning

"They are just unconscious." He said in his rough husky tone. He then started coming towards me and my heart again caught the fast and furious beat. When he was only mere inches from me he stopped himself only to take my hand in his.

His touch sent shivers down my spine, I felt my legs as soft as jelly as if they were going to collapse any moment.

Somehow, I managed to walk when he was leading me towards his bike. He got up first and roared the engine back to life.

"For a moment I thought you were not coming." His voice reflected so much pain and regret. He looked around me and I knew what he was asking for. I got up on the bike, keeping one of my hands on his shoulder. He looked at me giving me an assuring smile before zooming away from my house.

Winter was near and it was quite chilly outside. On top of that my stomach was churning with so many emotions making me shiver. I tried to keep my hand still and not let him know that I was uncomfortable. But I forgot with whom I was trying to act smart, he got his bike to a halt in the middle of the road, wore off his jacket, and passed it to me. I wore it on silently and my sleeveless hand relaxed in the warmth of his jacket. We were passing through the national forest road, which left me confused about where he was taking me.

Finally, we came to a halt, passing deep forest areas, where a bonfire was lit, with a few big stones placed here and there. A guitar was also lying against one of those stones. I was wondering if he prepared all these for me. When we got down I playfully asked him, "you planned this from before. How were you so sure that I will come along with you."

"Like you were sure while moving the curtains that it would be me." A blush crept through my face when he said that. He held my hand again sending down those sweet shivers down my spine and made me sit on one of the stones. He then took his sit against me, the bonfire separating us.

I was looking everywhere except for him because when I did look at him I blushed and smiled like crazy. He was totally enjoying all this with that smirking face of his, which I no longer felt like hitting but to touch and feel against mine. His rough skin against my soft ones. I shoved myself when I thought it was wrong to think so and he noticed that as he was observing me all this time.

"What were you thinking in that small head of yours? It was something dirty, wasn't it? He stretched the word dirty putting more emphasis on it.

"No, I...why did you bring me here just to stare at me?" I somehow managed to trough back.

"Yes! I couldn't even sit properly from the moment you left me. What did you do? Your thoughts are making me nuts!" He said with so much passion that I thought that if I was a chocolate bar I would have melted right there.

I took some strands of my hair behind my ear and breathed deeply. I didn't know how to react to all these. Everything was so new to me, being out with a guy, that I just met a few hours back and thought I was going crazy for him.

"Are we alone here?" The question popped in my head and I said it out too loud for him to hear, seeing no one in my sight.

"No. I have my people guarding us as it's not safe here at this moment, right?"

Fear clutched my heart at that. "Not safe from whom? Are there tigers in here?" I blurted out loud.
His face had such an adorable smile at that time that I would have died thousand times for.

"No baby there is just one tiger in here which is me and I do feel like eating you whole up." His voice turned into that deep husky tone of his that I find so hot.

I ducked my head down towards me and wanted to cover my face with both of my hands, to not let him see the effect he was having on me.

"Please don't hide your face, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." His voice grew into a concerned one.