PROLOGUE

I wanted a happy ending, I really did. Everyone does. Not everyone can get their wishes. Of course, Phil and I didn't last. We almost did. University tore us apart with burning red eyes and soaked jumpers. It was one of the most painful things I've ever gone through. We haven't talked face to face in so long...

Phil and his parents have gotten back together. After his parents saw how well he's doing and how he had a stable relationship with me at the time, they couldn't be anymore proud of him. Even I'm proud of Phil and what he's accomplished. Jaxon now lives with Phil's parents while he's at Uni. To my surprise, Jaxon cries over him missing me on the daily along with missing his own father. It's my wish to see his face once again.

I've been informed that Phil is now in another relationship although it's nothing serious what so ever. We do text from time to time, and he explained that after Uni ends he wants us to talk again. I really want that too as I've only had multiple one night stands. Nothing compares to what I had with Phil, I guess. I don't think anything ever will.

To: Dan
From: Phil <3

Hey Bear. Would you like to get coffee with me in a few? I'm finally back in Manchester for a week on holiday. :) xx

My heart begins to loudly thump just at the words. I haven't felt like this in so long. It's a feeling only Phil can give me.

To: Phil
From: Dan

Of course xx

~

thE END BOOM DONE.

Crap ending? Yeah, I thought so too.

I just want to give a special thank you to lestersanity for just being an amazing [platonic] girlfriend and literally encouraging me to write this without realizing.

ALSO thank you to a very common person in the comments section in this story. That name being @curl_almighty thank you so much for being such an active follower, and I hope that you can follow my writing mind into the next fic. #spon ;)

Goodbye! -J