"Mhmm" Lena purrs as she places teasing kisses along his neck. Her breast were pressed up against his chest. Making him wish that their clothes were not between them, so he could feel those perky nipples against his flesh. Damian squeezes her hips trying to contain himself, but ends up rubbing her right on his very hard member.

Feeingl how turned on she was making him only turn Lena on more. Her desire to be closer to him was fogging any common sense she had left. "Damian I want you" she admits breathily.

It took everything in Damian not to take her right there in the middle of the woods. But he didn't want her first time to be this way. "Red, this isn't the place" He groans knowing he would be left with the worst case of blue balls.

"Damian Shaw if you dear denied me of satisfying my needs. I promise you I will not think twice forcing you" She warns poking his chest. "Plus I figure you take me back to our bed" She added being flirtier, looking up to him through her thick long eyelashes.

"What kind of a mate would I be if didn't satisfy my girls sexual needs" Damian smirks. Giving her one more heated kiss before throwing her over his shoulder, and heading to straight to his pack house.

..............................

Walking through the pack house Damian informed anyone he walked past that he is not to be disturbed the rest of the night. Lena felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment knowing they could put two and two together. Seeing how he was carrying her like a possessive cave man on a mission. She tried to hide her face with her hair, but a certain giggle had her looking up. Blair was walking down the hall that led to their room, giving the thumbs up while winking.

Walking into their room Damian still didn't put Lena down as he shuts, and locks the door. Finally making his way over to their bed he sets her on her feet. "I want to undress you" he tells her hungrily. Lena didn't have a problem with that at all. Damian undressed her like she was his personal wrapped present. Standing there fully naked as she watch Damian disposes his clothes quickly.

"You're going to have to tell me what to do" Lena tells him nervously.

Damian places his arms around her waist, pulling her towards him. He felt the smooth firmness of her breasts, and the rapid beat of her heart. "Don't worried Red I'll take care of you" He tells her tenderly. "Just do what feels good" he adds before devouring her mouth intensely. Her fingers slid into his hair pulling him closer to her. His tongue made its way between her lips, intertwining around hers. His hands ran effortlessly over her soft, silky smooth skin till he reached his destination. He closed his hands around the back of her thighs, lifting her in one swift movement. Carefully placing her on the bed as he hoovers over her body, her mouth moved beneath his. She stroked her hands over the muscles of his back as she nibbled, and sucked playfully at his lips.

Damian slid his hand over the smooth curve of her hip, sliding his fingers between her thighs. She twitched in anticipation as his fingers started to explore her moist folds. Her hips lifted on their own accord from the touch of his warm hands. Breaking the kiss Damian made his way down to her much needed attention breast. Once he started to rub her most sensitive spot he captures her harden nipple in his mouth. Carefully he slipped in a finger feeling just how tight she was. Soon as she adjusted, he added another finger making her wetter then she already was. The way Damian was touching her nearly made her mindless as the heat that was building moved through her. Lena ached, needed more.

"Damian please, I need you inside me" She moans lifting her hips with the movements of his hands.

"I got you baby" His deep voice that was full of lust whispers into her ear. Taking her other harden nipple between his teeth. He increases the movement of his fingers, pressing the right amount of pressure against her core. That's what Lena needed as the most amazing sensation explodes through her. Making her cry out in overwhelming bliss that she sure was her new addiction.

Damian placed the tip of his manhood at her entrance as he said "This is going to hurt, but I promise it will feel really good after"

Still coming down from her high, Lena nods. Which was replaced with a sudden gasp. As he enters her, she felt burn from her body trying to adjust to his size.

"You okay?" Damian asks concern he might have went to fast.

She just nods holding tightly on his forearms as he fills her fully of him. He stills, letting her walls accommodate. "I'm going to move now" he breathes after a moment. He eases back with such gentleness before thrusting back into her. "So damn tight" he closes his eyes, and groans feeling her skin heat from him. Damian knew he had to take it easy, because she was so tight he could explode any moment. It was pleasurable torment he would love to suffer through for the women under him.

He thrusts into her again making her cry out a second time making him go still. "Don't stop, I need you to more fast" She breaths pulling him closer with her legs. Damian grabs her head between his hands, and kisses Lena passionately as he picks up speed. It felt as if she couldn't get close enough to him as something deep inside her started to build.

"Baby, I'm not going to last much longer. I need you to cum for me" Damian tells her though each hard thrust. That's all Lena needed to hear as another orgasm rips through her, as Damians own release follows right after.

.........................................................

I HOPE IT WASN'T TOO STEAMY. I WAS TRYING NOT TO GO INTO TO MUCH DEPTH, BUT DIDN'T WANT TO LACK EITHER LOL IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I WROTE A SCENE LIKE THIS.

WHAT ARE YOU THOUGHTS?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS UPDATE

"UPDATE(3/1/17)** Did some editing, hopefully caught some mistakes. If anyone see more after today LMK ;o) thank you for reading

FEEDBACK OR VOTE <3