She forgot her name, was it Mia? Millie? Melissa?

But other than that, it was always Crystal's dad who was there for her. As soon as her dad passed away, that's when Jenna travelled halfway across the country to stay with Crystal, until the funeral was over with; and once that was over, Jenna took Crystal back to the old family house in Beacon Hills, California.

Her aunt would frequently visit her during the important holidays, such as Christmas and thanksgiving. Crystal guessed thats why after her fathers funeral, she was the only one who wanted to take Crystal in and take care of her, she was the only family member who cared. It was hard, being at a funeral, surrounded by people who where constantly asking if she was okay.

When people ask how you are, they really don't want an answer. They just want to know that they said it. It was nerve wracking, Crystal found it, the amount of times people would walk up to her with sympathetic expressions.

She must have said "I'm fine, thanks." at least thirty-seven times, and she didn't mean it once. But nobody cared enough to notice that she was lying.

On another note, all of this, of course, meant that Crystal had to travel halfway across the country to live with Jenna.

Aunt Jenna lived alone, due to Crystals grand parents passing the family home down to Jenna after they moved to Houston two years ago; and mainly because it took Jenna a while to find a job and earn money, but eventually she settled with working at the hospital.

Crystal had visited that house once her entire 16 years of living, when she was 8 to be exact. The house was absolutely huge, with big windows and a big staircase leading to the second floor. The house was comfortable, and it smelled like home. Other than this, she had never been back to Beacon Hills since.

That leads us to right now.

Crystal sat on the middle of the floor in her new bedroom unpacking useless boxes filled with useless things. The new room felt foreign to her, but she knew it would take a while for things to return back to normal.

Normal. When is anything ever going to be normal?

The room she had claimed had pale walls, complete with a fresh white carpet. Dust had built up on the old wardrobe in the corner, along with the bookshelves in the opposite side of the room; Crystal came to the conclusion that this room had been empty for years.

It needed a serious makeover.

The teenage girl mentally scolded herself for using that word. That strawberry blonde five foot three ball of sarcasm was getting in her head.

Yes the infamous strawberry blonde who was apparently queen of Beacon Hills High school, Lydia Martin.

Lydia was a real pain in the ass but Crystal couldn't help but let a small smile appear on her face at the memory of meeting the feisty strawberry blonde.

A sudden knock at the door pulled Crystal out of her thoughts as she sat on the couch reading her favorite book, The Maze Runner. Her aunt was currently at she store getting Ben&Jerrys ice cream and The Notebook. Oh god, how Crystal hates that movie with an undying passion.

Crystal hesitantly put the book down and unraveled herself from her comfy purple blanket and got up from the couch. Crystal stood on her tiptoes to see through the peephole, but when she did; she was confused to see the top of someone's ginger-haired head.

With a sigh, she opened the door and pulled the sleeves of her sweater over her hands. Feeling self conscious,
Crystal eyed the strawberry blond teenage girl, who was looking Crystal up and down with a disappointed expression. The girl was beautiful, a petite frame, big green eyes and hair to die for.

"U-uh... We don't want any any girl scout cookies." Crystal explained, trying not to feel intimidated by the strawberry blond girl in front of her. This girl was the same height as her, but she had the power to make Crystal feel like a tiny ant caught under a magnifying glass.