Prison- I Mean School { 23 }

DISCLAIMER:
I own the story and characters.
The only character I do not own is Charley Vents which belongs to TheAngleGamer.
I did NOT copy off of anyone's ideas, stories, or books!
Remember to vote and comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait what?" You and Nobu say together. "That's right," Your mother clarified. "Nobu will start school with both of you tomorrow. I made sure that Nobu is in all of your classes (f/n)!"

Well at least that's a good thing. "Here is your uniform Nobu." Mother said handing him the folded clothes in her arms. He looked down at them confused. "I'm going to start making dinner," your mother said before leaving the room. "Aki, you can stay if you want!"

You and Aki stated at Nobu. "I don't want to go to school..." He said quietly. "I know and I don't want you to go to school." You say back. Aki looked confused. "Why not?"

"Um..." Dang it!! You forgot to tell Aki about Nobu being a neko and all.
"Well... This might be a shock to you at first but...." You trailed off. "What?" She asked.

"Nobu is kinda a neko."
"... What..."
"Yeah..."

"No way," Aki objected. "There is no way he is-" Nobu's ears popped from his head and his tail fell from the back of his shirt and started swaying elegantly.

"HOLY CRAB CAKES!" Aki blurted out. She immediately started to investigate his ears. "These are real?!" Everytime she touched them they twitched slightly. "How?!" She them looked at the tail.

Reaching down, she grabbed his tail. Quickly he jumped up and backed away from her. Nobu was completely red and was purring uncontrollably. He hid in the corner of the room, trying not to let the two of you see his blush.

"You know what happens when you touch a Neko's tail, right?" You whisper into Aki's ear. "Ooohhh, yeah I forgot..." She trailed off... Yeah the neko thing would be a problem in school."

Nobu's blush faded as he started smelling the dinner downstairs. Soon your mother came upstairs to bring all of you down for dinner. All of you ate, Aki went home after dinner, and then you and Nobu went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You felt a tap on your shoulder. "What..." You mumble. "Good morning... I need help tying the tie." Nobu whispered. "Later..." You answer wearily. Out of nowhere, he gently pecked you on the cheek which obviously woke you up. And you were obviously not used to that yet. "Please." He whispered. You sigh and get up from the bed. "Fine."

When tying the tie, you notice that he actually looked pretty sharp. Probably because you've only ever seen him in baggy clothes anyway.

After you finish tying his tie you then look at the clock. 5 minutes until the bell rings at school. Holy, cheese cakes.

"Close your eyes!" You say running to the closet to quickly put on clothes. You never got the chance to see if he was looking or not. After you finished dressing you grabbed his hand, and ran out the door, picking up your bag along the way.

Eventually both of you got to school, leading him to homeroom. Nobu sat next to the window and you sat in between him and Aki, who was already there. "What's wrong with you?" Aki asked looking at you, who was wheezing for air. "5 minutes... To... Get here..." You pant. "So why is he ok?" She said pointing to Nobu who was silently looking out the window. "No... Clue..." You answer.

The first bell of the day interrupted your conversation. "Well, thank you bell." You mutter. Soon enough the teacher walked in and silenced everyone in the room. "Now, before we begin," the teacher gestured to Nobu. "we have a new student amount us."  Nobu snapped out of his daydream and looked up at her. "Will you stand up and tell us your name?" She asked. Hesitantly he stood up. "My name is Nobu... Nobu... Nobu Ubon."

'... Did he really just use his first name backwards as his last name?' You think to yourself.

"Welcome to this school Nobu, I hope that you will also get a warm welcome from everyone else." She hinted to the rest of the class as he sat down.

And with that your mind was gone. Though you did notice that Nobu seemed slightly annoyed. But then again, Kanji was kicking the back of his seat the entire class period. Or shall I call him, princess Kanji. Because he was a princess. And he would definitely kiss a frog.

For the rest of the day, you showed Nobu around the school and introduced him to some people during passing periods. You did notice that some girls were giggling when they met him. They better keep their stupid stuck-up hands off of Nobu or they'll have no hands at all.

After school was over both you and Nobu went home and worked on homework together. Which was surprisingly easy since Nobu already knew most of it. How? You have no clue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charley's father was working on the computer with Charely staring over his shoulder. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Well," his father started. "you see we are in a legal suit right now so I'm trying to find proof to plead guilty." He explained. "Why are you being sued?" "For slavery. Nobu is still a person and we took him and told him what to do... And we did buy him... Ugh, I feel like we are going to lose this one."

"Yeah you're pretty screwed." Charely agreed. "But then again he is an animal. Technically he should be able to be bought and sold, right?" His father sighed. "But if we told the court that then they would take him in and ruin our research."

There was a silence between the both of them. "Yeah we are screwed." They said in unison.