Mother Know's Best { 19 }

DISCLAIMER:
I own the story and characters.
The only character I do not own is Charley Vents which belongs to TheAngleGamer.
I did NOT copy off of anyone's ideas, stories, or books!
Remember to vote and comment!

**Before I start to check out my other story 'Spiritual Guide'**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

Nobu quickly jumped off of you and sat on the floor and you quickly sat up. "Mom..."

'Oh god, oh god, oh god, she saw that. That's not good, that's very very very bad! Oh god, what do I do?!!' You panicked in your brain.

Your mother walked up to you, grabbed your wrist, and then lead you out of your room. "Nobu, we'll be a second." She said before closing the door.

She walked you down stairs and then sat you at the dinner table. 'She's going to kill me!' You think. Your mother sat at the other end of the table with a small hint of a sad expression.

"I'm not mad at you." She started "And I do realize that you are old enough to have a relationship. But I want to tell you something before you get too into one."

'Oh thank god she's not going to kill me.' You sigh in relief.

"When I was your age, I had a huge crush on a boy at school. But the problem was, every other girl liked him. But one day we were both assigned a project to work on together. He said 'You should come over to my house tomorrow so we can work on the project.' So I agreed to it. When I got over to his house we started working on the project. Suddenly he kissed me. I thought that it couldn't be real. We started making out on the floor. Then the clothes came off and we had sex for the night. Once we were done I went back to my house at 3am. I was so caught up in what happened that I was so happy to go to school the next day and see him. But when I got there... He had told everyone what happened. He said I wanted it from him. Everyone called me a slut. He took my virginity and all I got out of it was embarrassment, stress, and all my friends left me." She explained.

I felt so terrible for her. She did nothing wrong, and she was frowned upon. "I-I'm so sorry mom..." You mumble. "Now (f/n), I told you this because I want you to know that you can't trust everyone you think is perfect."

You nodded. "I understand, mom. I will be very very careful." You say with a small smile.

"But is it okay with you if me and Nobu are... You know..." She laughed softly. "Yes sweety it's okay if you and Nobu are boyfriend and girlfriend."

You blushed lightly and smiled. "Thanks mom!" You run upstairs and tackle Nobu in a hug. He wasn't expecting it so he flinched and then tried to wiggle out of your grasp.

"We can be together!!" You cheer twirling him around. "Okay... Please stop." He says getting out of your grasp.

Suddenly your stomach growled. "Ugh, now I'm hungry." You mumbled rubbing your stomach.

Nobu's eyes lit up. "Can we go to a restaurant?!!" He asked with a cute puppy face. Admit it, you couldn't deny it. "Sure." You agree. "But go change, you've been in that outfit for two days."

He was wearing a grey t-shirt and black sweat pants with a stripe on the side. 'Not the most attractive thing in the world. But I guess boys gotta be boys.' You think.

"Fine." He sighed grabbing a pile of clothes and walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is this good enough to wear?" Nobu asked walking back into my room. He was wearing baggy jeans and one of Dan and Phil's t-shirts that you had bought for him that said 'The CAT WHISKERS Come From Within'. Just take a moment to think about how ironic that is.

You nodded. "It's perfect. Come on, let's go!" You say merrily as you grab his hand and drag him downstairs. "Hey mom, we're going to Arby's!" You say as you two passed her. She nodded. "Go have fun!"

When you opened the door, to your surprise two people were standing on the door step. "Oh hey, I was just about to ring the doorbell."

"Ch-Charley?!"

The girl next to him huffed.
"And Noba, not that anyone cares."