EPILOGUE <3

#AM EPILOGUE #EverythingAtGlance

"You know you're are impossible Sanyukta, we are getting old now, don't have so much of alcohol", Randhir warned his 60 years old wife, Sanyukta who was busy drinking beer bottle. Yeah within last decade, many things have changed, Randhir and Sanyukta are happily married, in fact they are getting old together, celebrating their love every day, they have daughter who's married to her love and and have a cute baby girl siya. Among these years, if there's one thing that haven't changed is Sandhir, their love for each other and their friendship.

"Ron, have a sip, its just too much addictive", Sanyukta walked up to him using her stick and sat beside him offering him the bottle, "I want to drink something else", Randhir looked at her and smiled naughtily, "What, someone just said, we are getting older?" she glared him back, "Chuck that.." He said and pulled her close slowly. Their lips met, for may be millionth time, that was a sweet kiss, Sanyukta smiled in between and felt herself the luckiest, how could be someone so loving? She just thanked god for making her marriage turned into a disaster at the first place, because of that, she was with Randhir now and forever. They broke the kiss and Sanyukta hugged him softly, he kept his hands on her white hair and placed a soft kiss on them. "Mamma, granny and grandpa are soul mates, hai na?", Siya entered their room and called her mum seeing these two in each others arms. "Ha baccha, you know they are best friends of each other and the best part is they love each others so much.. and even got married to each others, very few people are lucky to get their true love", Aliya, daughter of Sanyukta and Randhir, and mother of siya explained to Siya and smiled seeing her parents so in love still after years of lifetime. "Granny, mujhe batao apki love story.." Siya ran to SanDhir and jumped on the couch where they were sitting, Sanyukta and Randhir broke the hug and Randhir pulled siya up in arms, "Achha, siyu ke yeh sab bhi pata hai?", Randhir asked in enthusiasm. "Randhir, she is asking this question from a week, lets tell her na", Sanyukta pulled Siya's cheeks and looked at Randhir, "Accha, mujhe to nahi bataya kabhi?" Aliya, too came and sat there way too exited to hear how her parents met, "okay, I will tell you" Randhir kept siya in Sanyukta's lap and told them how Sanyukta shifted to his neighbor-side and then they started going to school together, how Randhir started liking Sanyukta, and then eventually fell for her, he almost told them everything except the truth of their marriage. "Are par ye toh nai bataya ki how you both got married? Love marriage or arranged?", Aliya looked at Sanyukta and Randhir, curiously, "Ha vo batao na paliz", siya asked getting up from her lap and went to Sanyukta's lap, Sanyukta, had tears in her eyes by then, she relived every moment of her life while Randhir was telling the story, "Ahaaa, we married each other but it was Accidental Marriage" Randhir chuckled and winked at Sanyukta, she blushed and Aliya and siya couldn't help but gawk at them helplessly, "what is acc-den-tttal marriia-ge?" Siya asked looking confused, "Siyaaa..", Ananya walked holding hand of mark and called her favorite bundle of cuteness, "Anu granny," Siya forgot what she was listening and ran to Ananya and mark. Ananya, after leaving Randhir and Sanyukta for the marriage went back to New York to have job and settle her life, it was most difficult for her to forget Randhir, but you see, this world is round and what goes, comes back around too. Mark, her colleague in office started approaching her every now and then, he tried his level best to talk to her and stand beside her whenever she needed, Ananya at start thought of him as a good friend but when he proposed her one day, she just ran away and felt devastated. Her life was a mess when Sanyukta and Randhir, decided to shift to New York, leaving behind their past and start a new life, they know Ananya needed them, so they developed their business abroad and New York too had Shekhawat empires now, Sanyukta and Randhir, started making their selves comfortable in new york, but Ananya's behavior made them worried, Randhir decided to take the matter in his way and when Sanyukta and Randhir came to know about Mark, they were more than happy. After weeks of convincing Ananya, she agreed to give mark a chance, and since then, they had lived together.